Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Haute Angeles Blvd

I'm excited to see how this enhances sales in my store! Easily installed, user friendly as well!!!!!

T4U Official

Bryan is so so great with the service. Very efficient and he solved all my problem! Thanks you so so so so much.

The CBD Professors

It works great, but it feels a little too expensive for what it is, unless I'm just not utilizing all its features yet. I just got it.

ByAlexandraOlsson

Welcom everyody
Yeah awesome stuff
Thanks a lof

Banego

Easy to use app. Did not test it so it needs to be tested before I know what the results will be. But for sure it looks good

Moving Mamas AS

So easy to use and to edit text and every detail, the design can be a little more light, but it works for what I needed so far. Thanks!! I recommend it!

KUSIKU

it was great.it does its job i can have bundle deal for very easy setting. easy usage and easy understanding

Quenicia Webb

So far so good! I'm still learning and figuring how things work on the app. Hopefully I can keep this app.

Kame SenShop

utile pour faire des outfits. je suis une boutique de vetement de jeune et mes clients aiment voir des tenues

MoybyAbeni

I used the app to create bundles, and it was a great add. Would be great to customize the button colours

February 4, 2021

Hey! Thanks for the review! Actually, you can customize the button color easily at Settings > Design > Bundle Button. Please let us know if you need any help on this, we are always here to help ;)
- Revy Team