Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts and make more sales!

Nauti & Nice

This app is very easy to use. Created my first bundle in about a minute. Looking forward to increased sales.

Bones and Delights

It was avery very very very very very very very very veryvery very very very very very very very very very helpful

IrokoSun Apparel

I used this app to create yoga pants and bra buddles it works flawlessly!! It helps me drive up sells by allowing people to buy more product on impluse

CapitolBags

thanks its good and hopefully it will be free!! I will change the background colors just to a clear one

Dog Nation

I was researching and tried a few bundle apps from the app store but I found Revy Unlimited Bundles far superior when it comes to setup simplicity, the actual bundle design (very important as most of the other ones looked hideous) and functionality. Hands down this app wins and I've already increased the average order value using it. Customers find it easy to add bulk orders into their carts and guess what > it works with Oberlo too!

Now the big thanks to the support team who is not only very helpful, but they actually promptly fixed little bug that I found and are implementing one of the new features that I suggested into their other app which is perfectly complementing the bundles app: their Upsell app. Very happy! Thank you.

SaveTheAustralians

so far so good no problems just trying to find the right percentage to take off!
will be using again

The Trendy Tot

Finally, an app that's a no-brainer to set up and use! Took me a short time to set it up, and no coding needed. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Nova Casa Store

Very user friendly. Easy to mix and match the products. Still not know if I get results from offering the bundles.

artisticthreadworksstore

Bundling works. It sells products. And their pricing for this app is excellent. No problems with it so far.

Brera Store

It is pretty easy to use and does the job it promises to do. We wish we could modify the button message and color though

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45