Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

RIDE.INC STORE

great app !!!!! I like , helpfuly , and easy to use........ thank you .... recommended tools for bundle package

Mr Bargain Buy

Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and very willing to help. Thanks Bryan for your excellent service!

Nyfter

This App thankfully combines both bundles and discounts. I had a conflict with my theme and the app, but the support was super fast (<5 mins to respond at 9p.m.) and immediately did the right troubleshooting to solve the issue.

Flavored Vanity

Easy and quick setup. Took less than 5 minute to setup and test to ensure the bundle was up and running.

Gold Sea Moss

Was recommended app by someone and it's working wonderfully to start out. Still getting started however very easy to make bundles and volume discounts.

Poker Charm

Super easy to set up. Trying to figure out how to adjust the price for each product in the bundle. Other then that, awsome app

Biomedcol.com

They really help pleople no matter what lenguaje you speak. I recommended for everyone in anyplace.

Orion's Hut

gostei muito, é muito util para criar promoçoes de maneira muito rapida e pratica, podem confiar que é de qualidade!

Olivia Manila

Hello. I used this app. But why cant I reinstall the app? I accidentally uninstall the app coz I'm cleaning my installed app.

Khael Creative

Have I told you how awesome this app is?! It didn't take so long for me to set it up on my store for sure. One of the best! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90