Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Inergy Solar

Carter was the man! He got our store up and running super fast. I asked way too many questions and he was quick to answer them all.

hoodtheory

Carter was a customer support who helped me the setting up of a bundle I had created using Bold Bundles. He was very patient, and gave me great instructions on how to solve my problem. This is a great app I would recommend any shopify customer to use.

Ultimate Insurance Shorts™️

This app greatly increases AOV. Great customer support makes it a dream to use. Jade from Bold Bundles was very helpful in helping me with app optimization.

Fest-Market

It just messed up my product page. Once the code has been modified by this app, you can still delete the app, it wont give you your previous theme back Thank you !

purelyelizabeth

Incredible product, easy to use, & top-notch customer service. Naman, in particular, was extremely knowledgable and was a big help in answering all my questions.

Humarian

I was having an issue where depending on how the customer got to the checkout with the bundle product, they would either see the discount code area or not. I messaged support and immediately the rep, Cody, know exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it. He walked me through the whole thing! I did not have to worry about anything. Great app, great support!

NEATS USA

I believe that it is a great tool to have and I am anticipating more sales. Thank you for the excellent support provided to help me get up and running.

Davek Canada

I installed it to check it out and now my images no longer load on shopping cart page. Tip: To fix this, roll back your cart.liquid code to original code prior to install. On the positive side, their customer service team was responsive and tried to help almost immediately.

Hi Brazil Market

Any time I have to download an App is frustrating but with Bold Bundles it was easy and very intuitive. I love the chat for customer support, today Abhi help me, they answer quick and work side by side until any question/issue is solved. So far I had a good experience, hope to sell more to cover the cost for the App, a little pricey for a small business like mine but so far a good experience!

Phoenix Sweets

Updated: Thanks the team to provide assistance to fixed the issue perfectly. Now we can proceed to try out the exciting features.

We are sure that the bundle features would bring more business to our store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57