Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

DILMUN

Lost 18% in weekly sales, invested money and one week of my personal time. I read the bad comments and after talking to my developer I decided to install it last Monday June 29th. Basically this app ruined my cart and checkout experience. I hired two developers to look after the errors caused by this and I think the cart error is gone, not so sure. This app was real "TECH HELL" to me.

Lucznik

Once installed, the entire store inventory is displayed as sold out!
In the end, no help just a more hustle with the shop.

JEWELUP EU

The customer service is probably the worst I have ever experienced. A very trivial bug prevented me from installing it on my stores, and after 2 full weeks of receiving e-mails from 15 different support reps with copy/paste e-mails asking for the same damn things over and over and over I lost my patience and restored the backups I fortunately made prior - this app will install code which the app does not remove on uninstall while claiming in their FAQ that they promise the residual code won't hurt your store....how Shopify can officially endorse this app on the community support pages is a mystery. STAY FAR AWAY from this trash.

Kaylore.shop

Our installer needs time to work on this, normally it take 2-3 business days however, our install request went up for this few months due to pandemic. So for now I don't have an exact time frame for you.
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha
really im so angry they took from me more than a hour and in last i have to wait for 3 days

Quarial Store

This app is trash. It screwed my theme. No support either. DO NOT DOWNLOAD, IT will damage your store.

Skogenskonge

DO NOT DOWNLOAD, this app made my page take 50sec to load in and it burried itself deeeep inside my theme, it makes it so you cant just remove the code files, you have to fix alot of code that has been replace. i have now spent over 5 hours finding what they changed and changed it back. i am not 100% if i've done it correct but i have no other choice than to keep on looking and hoping for the best. if you want your costumers to wait ca 1min before they can browse your store then this is the app for you.

HO KARAN

NOT WORKING :((
Both bundles and Upsell apps are not working and after weeks its still not solved. I feel like ive waisted precious time and money i should i have gained with other apps.
Very unhappy customer

BakeNight

Completely messed up my shop. Do not use the app!! Made really bad experiences with the service and the app

D.ESHOP

need to remove the app completely, i already eliminate but still appear BUNDLE variants, need all to be removed al variants created by this app inmediately!

Famme

Messed up our store. A complete hell to fix.

Installed it, suddenly it made changes to our theme making weird text show up. Uninstalling the app after deleting the bundles. The code that remains makes the site really slow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8