Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Monarch Butterfly Shop

Have used this for a while for both physical products and physical/digital bundles and been happy with the results. Since their apps have more liquid code than most, it's nice they have the installation services available.

Mekitso

Great product, and service, very affordable

Specialtouchdesigns

If your looking for a way to sell your products as a set, then this is the app for you. It’s so easy to install and worked straight away. Great for holiday promotions and gives customers greater buying options. I would highly recommend

Madera Outdoor

Love how the apps they offer generate leads and increase sales on our site.

Gold Corner

I was frustrated and at myself for not being able to give my customers value adds which would give them variety and ease in shopping which is our goal here at Gold Corner. Enter Bold Apps and I was Blown Away by the versatility of your Bundle App! I was happy like a child with a new toy!

Thanks!

Cobeautyshop

Oh my...

I really can't thank you guys enough! As i am new in all this ecom thing, product bundle AND SUPPORT TEAM made my life easier as i needed this exact thing for the nature of the products i sell.

Thanks soo much guys :)

Reflections Organics

Does exactly what I need from it, no fuss, no charges. Awesome.

Love it!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

Aholic Studio

This APP is super great! Although there is a small problem, Cam and Danni help me solve the problem really quickly! I not only love the app, but the service of their team :) highly recommend!

Ticklekitty Com

Great app for pairing logical items together to increase sales. James, a mainstay in the bold leadership, put this one on my radar. I've used a moderately customized theme for a couple years and BOLD is the only shop I let touch my code. I use their apps and I use their developers to get things updated and working tight together. James runs a top notch team with continuity and current webdev skills - two things that are hard to find.

Pet Safety Shop

Unreal customer service. Cam was a huge help and got everything done quickly and effectively. Wish all apps had this kind of service!