Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Big Day Print

This app is great for stores that have lots of products and want to bundle products together. The customisation with the app is brilliant - it can be modified to look great in your store and it doesn't look out of place whatsoever.

Our store doesn't have the product range that this app needs to make it maximise our sales so we had to take it off, but customer service is second to none - dealt with our request for a refund and processed it extremely quickly!

Cheers guys!

Big Day Print
www.bigdayprint.co.uk

Kydra

Great App, Great support! Visit us at www.kydra.co to check it out. Men's active wear for the urban athlete.

Enyaaboards

Excellent application and fast service, really extends the excellent functionality of shopify, surprised its not included as standard

Bergen Lifestyle

So Product Bundles is a total NO BRAINER! I was already impressed by the overview of the app, the reviews, and the capability it would provide for me on my personal training and nutrition services store (sarahbergstein.com). I purchased the app (easy) I chose to have the BOLD team install it for me (even easier) and then in just a few days they sent me an email having completed my request and providing detailed instructions (and video!) as to how to get my bundles created. It literally took me 15 minutes to set it up on my site and now my customers can save $20 every time they purchase my newest signature personal training and nutrition program. If you're questioning whether to not to add this capability to your site- let this be the push that tells you that you should. The $15.99/month price is a no brainer for your customers to be able to save each time they buy. Can't wait to create more bundles and try more BOLD apps! See you at sarahbergstein.com!

Sexylittlething

What fantastic customer service! I am very impressed with this app and the support available to help with coding. Great company - Great app!

Blackcirclecoffee

We got stuck setting this up in the coding stages and made a few errors. We simply called tech support and within 24 hours they had sorted the errors for us, amazing....this is our third paid investment with Bold Apps and it won't be the last, a brilliant service and amazing apps. TOP RATED

Krystal Kelar

Have only just got it set up but excited to see how the return is... easy to set up, great customer service! Nice App

My Bib Hair

Support has been great, I let the bold apps install the app which went very well. I had other questions about the app and the support team was very informative on providing information about how to utilize the app or others app for my eCommerce store.

Korwatershop

We love the Product Bundles app from Bold. At KOR, we've been looking for ways to bundle different reusable water bottles and increase our cart value. This app makes it really easy to group products at individual level or by using collections (i.e., "filter bottles" with "hydration bottles" etc.). Great app and works seamlessly.

Grand Trunk

I can't remember the last time I left a review, but my experience with the tech support of Product Bundles was amazing. I am a junior developer and was a little hesitant about having experts look over my code as I was trying to integrate the Product Bundle app as well as expand on some of its features. When I emailed the tech support, I got a reply within 24 hours and even an email over the weekend! David was my point of contact and was amazingly supportive. Not only did he give me TWO solutions to my problem, but when I told him I was new to coding, he offered to give me feedback on my personal code as well. I received more excellent feedback from him than I have from any of my other mentors in coding! After I fixed my issue using his solution, I wanted to go back through my code and work on the suggestions he gave me. If I ever have an issue with a Bold Product (which I have only had this one and it wasn't actually an issue with the app), I will never hesitate to reach out to their customer service!