Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Brief

Great app! Looks very nice on the website and makes it easier for customers to bundle similar items. Highly recommend!

Take Your Seat

Having run my store on Shopify for a couple of years I felt it was time to increase its functionality.

So many Apps to choose from! In the end I have gone with 3 Apps from Bold Apps. They're focus on helping my customers experience in my store (& therefore my turnover) was the clincher. Clean functional apps.

I paid a little extra for them to implement and they exceeded expectations. Thanks guys!!

So Good It's Green

This is a very efficient app. We paid for the load and well worth it! Love creating my own collections and bundling them within minutes!
Very Happy.

Ideal Workspace

Great app and very useful for my business where we have main products then complementary accessories. BoldApps were very fast in their response and over-delivered on their promise to install (instead of 2 days, they did it overnight!). Look forward to subscribing for more of their apps soon.

XSPKids

This Product Bundle app works perfectly, presents a very clean and self-evident display on the product page, and is super easy to administer. It's a terrific method to bundle multiple items and increase average order size.

In addition, we had some unique code on our product pages - specifically price variations due to current items vs discontinued items being present on the same product page. Tamer from BOLD Apps was terrific and timely in making several liquid adjustments to make the app work smoothly with our unique product.liquid code.

Very clean and well functioning app, excellent tech support. It requires a subscription, but you get a LOT of functionality.

Brewsees

So far so great! Easy to get install completed and start building bundles. Cannot wait to launch the store!

CossaMia

This app is great -- should have had it a while back!! Really easy to work with and good customer service as we had a small glitch on our end that was quickly solved. Looking forward to using it a lot more in the future.

The Nutritionists

The functionality of the app was exactly what we needed. It's straight forward to setup bundles. If you're not a developer it's recommended to purchase their installation setup fee, it will save you a lot of time.

WhataCoolResume!com

Really easy to work with the app developer and a smart app to have in my new store. Looking forward to seeing some great sales increases!

Monrow Deals

The product is working great for us and solved a major issue by allowing us to create bundled products and track individual inventory. The support staff has been extremely fast to respond and the installation of the app was flawless
Thanks!