Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Layla's Shop

This app is excellent! I'd still request that they add a few features, but overall it works great, is easy to use and customize and looks perfect on my website! I would highly recommend. Their customer service is most excellent as well.

El Camino Bracelets.

Great App. Loads of different ways to use it and easy to operate. Only slight negative point would be that it sometimes take too long to hear back from emails from the app producers.

Punchdrunk Panda

Easy to install and I see a lot of potential in this app. Great customer service as well.

I had to uninstall this since I was informed that given my shop's needs, I've installed the wrong app. Wups! Nonetheless I look forward to using this app in the future.

GymBistro

Great app! U'll be losing out if this app is not installed in your webstore!

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.

The Goodwood Company

Great app - Bold's dev team are helping us install it as we speak as we have a fairly bespoke Shopify store.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

This app is great, it has allowed us to increase our promotion options and has already resulted in a sale. Add to that the bonus of a staff that is actually willing to help and we don't regret the decision at all.

Cigar Manor

Support has been fantastic. We paid the team to modify our liquid, it was done quickly. Now we look forward to creating some bundles to offer our customers discounts!

Lemon & Line, LLC

Really great app.

Seamless integration and very good customer support. If you are looking for a bundler app, that actually works, this is the one.

Thanks guys.

Daily Nutrition

We us just about every app Bold Apps has made and love them. We just recently installed Prodcut Bundles and had them help us install it on our site. I thought it would take 3-5 business days but they got it done on a Saturday which was awesome.