Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

The Weldmonger Store

These apps are very powerful integrations with your Shopify store. We spent the $25 to have their code ninjas help us with the installs, and it was money well spent. They even continued to support us and implement important changes after the fact.

Can't say enough good things about these guys. A powerful, useful app, that comes with a very helpful staff... What more could you ask for?

Fanucci Editore

The best way to up sell bundles easily without fuss.
Little tricky getting started implementing the code but great support
Highly recommended

Total Vapes

Great Apps, very easy to installed. So far work flawlessly.

CityTees - Phoenix Apparel, LLC

Great App, I wish this was a standard feature on Shopify.

Le Marie Boutique | Women's Fashion Boutique, Houston, TX

This app is amazing. It really offers what it delivers. If you have a Boutique this would be a great add to your store. This app with the Discount app go beyond expectations.

The Blind Ferret Shop

Everything works great and while I have had trouble with the email customer service, the live chat is excellent!

The main problem is that you can't have one product in two bundles (due to the nature of the app), but I've been told they're working on it.

Otherwise it's a great app that works well. When setting up a shopify account, be sure to check out Bold Apps.

Something OLD Sometimes NEW

Wonderful app, that's makes bundles a breeze. Super quick help with setup at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended

P31 Bookstore

The Product Bundle app is exactly what we needed! We received quick, friendly support in getting this installed. It's super easy to use and great added benefit to our store!

Zachary Moen Violinmaker

Fantastic product that allows my customers to save money by purchasing a violin, bow, and case together! Setup is a bit complicated but the support is absolutely outstanding and went well above and beyond the call in helping me to make everything work perfectly!

Modern Producers

I'm pretty happy with this app. Before I found it i had to create a new product called bundle in shopify and it was several hours of work just to create a bundle...

Now I can make bundles in 5 minutes with Product bundles from Bold aps!
Recommended for any serious eCommerce owners!