Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Nutraspire

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.

BeautyZone Vietnam

That's great. It's realy make my customer more crary. Thank you.

Turnup

Support was really helpful in custom configuring this app and ironing out all the kinks. They went above and beyond my expectations. My site had fully crashed and they spent many hours getting it online..Every second of the way I was met with timely responses and meticulous attention to detail. I wish I had a development team as dedicated as the one at Bold apps. My contact Jay made sure they went above and beyond! In all areas. I happily use 4 of their apps.

So Worth Loving

We just used this app for the first time for our shop. It is incredibly easy to use! Thank you so much creating a product that small businesses can use to help promote multiple items at once. I will definitely use this again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to bundle multiple items together at a discounted price.

Camp Takota Canteen

This app works as promised and let's me customize what I need to provide a great experience for my shoppers. Great customer service too!

Gift n Touch

Great Bundles App!

I was cracking my head to customised a bundle pricing for 2 products, was thrill that Bold apps offered a 15 days trial.

As I do not have any experience in code writing, luckily Bundles Apps is easy to use, in just 5 minutes I am able to create a bundle. It was a joy that the app is able to fulfil my requirement and was running smoothly in my website. Check it out at http://www.giftntouch.com/pages/x-mas-exclusive-deals

I will continue to subscribe to this useful app. Great work to the guys @ Bold apps.

Smith Cornejo

It's great to be able to add bundles of products. Just what I was looking for!

Flex Watches

Most embarrassing performing app on Black Friday I've ever seen. Crashed the entire day and ruined our sale. So pathetic. Highly advise against it as you cannot fully uninstall the app after.

Horrible customer support as well. Non existent in fact. Use Simple Sale for an easy to use discount app.

Oh and BOLD, RESPOND TO EMAILS!

KarensClosetNY

I'm so impressed by The Bold app team! They have helped me a great deal and respond to an inquiry that I have within 24hrs. I use the bundles on items that I am trying to get rid of. My customers get a deal and I make sales, It's a win win. Their prices are very reasonable and i can't wait to see what's next from them! Thank you!

MEEPLEMART

This app will work well if you are looking to create simple bundles using variants. Unfortunately it did not meet my requirements. However, after talking with the developer at length, we realised that their Product Upsell app may actually work better for the type of bundling I need to do. They also have another product called Product Builder that could also be used for complex bundling. Each app seems to tackle the "Shopify bundling limitation" in a different way.

It should be mentioned that the developer took a real interest in trying to solve my "problem" with this software/ bundling and his support was among the best I have experienced. Why isn't Shopify's support team this good?

Soooo, if this one does not work for you, maybe one of their other apps will...I'm just installing Product Upsell now, so I guess you can check there soon for my review of it's bundling capabilities...