Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

FurlsCrochet

This app is the bomb [dot] com! It's well known that if a customer can get more for less, they'll take the action, and that's exactly what this app makes happen. We immediately noticed the number of large orders skyrocket, and our bottom line couldn't be happier. Thanks Bold Apps!

Beergusto

We are currently leaving Magento for Shopify. This app is just perfect for our "Belgian beer packs" and we will have many more possibilities than with our current Magento module. Already loving it!

Layla's Shop

This app is excellent! I'd still request that they add a few features, but overall it works great, is easy to use and customize and looks perfect on my website! I would highly recommend. Their customer service is most excellent as well.

El Camino Bracelets.

Great App. Loads of different ways to use it and easy to operate. Only slight negative point would be that it sometimes take too long to hear back from emails from the app producers.

Punchdrunk Panda

Easy to install and I see a lot of potential in this app. Great customer service as well.

I had to uninstall this since I was informed that given my shop's needs, I've installed the wrong app. Wups! Nonetheless I look forward to using this app in the future.

POINT 3 Basketball

Love the concept but have been having a lot of problems with implementation. Any other Shopify customers have problems using this app for collections rather than products? Been waiting over a week for an answer from support but so far, no love. Hope we can make this work properly as it's very cool.

GymBistro

Great app! U'll be losing out if this app is not installed in your webstore!

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.

The Goodwood Company

Great app - Bold's dev team are helping us install it as we speak as we have a fairly bespoke Shopify store.

KROM Kendama

So far an easily workable app that allows me to do exactly what I want in creating the best deals for my customers. Thumbs up on all aspects.