Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Gosh Badass Club

Tried it. Fucked all my website. Please stop developping apps...

Check6clothing

Installed this app but decided it didn't suit my branding so I attempted to uninstall it........ All of a sudden all of my watches were available for FREE which wouldn't change even though the edit page said their original price.

Also a new variant had been added to every single product I had which was the discounted price if it had of been added to the 'bundle' using the app

Well...... People had managed to quickly buy these products with the lower variant of about $10-15

Im sure the app works amazingly installed so Im not reviewing that, I am reviewing trying to get rid of it which was a TOTAL full day of dramas!

Screwitstore

Be careful trying to install to some themes. I just tried to upload and it destroyed my shoptimized theme!

Amazingoils

6 days later-paid for integration-no response from Bold-tired of waiting-going with a different bundles....and waiting for a refund for the money I paid for integration. Now 3 weeks and no response from Bold-no refund either.

Vital Survivalist

Does not work with OBerlo , the orders will not show up in oberlo and you will never know until your customers call back sceaming

Tahoeshirt Com

They shouldn't get even one star. What the ignorants! They broke my shopify and they charged me for it. During the installation they broke the header and they didnt test it. I wrote few emails nothing. I don't even want to test it. If this is what they offer - NOOO - thank you. You are lame.

Zeeayurveda

Useless app, difficult to operate, not proper & prompt support is provided. In the name of support, they try to sell more app. Even customer purchased the single item from the bundle price.

Bendergloves

App seems good on paper but once installed it created variants and messed up all of our inventory. We have over 1,000 different variants with almost 10,000 in inventory. Now we get the opportunity to count every single thing again. All other shops, please be careful...this app just set us back two weeks. I wouldn't use this again if they paid me to. Absolute junk.

Yayvo 2

Forced Review. We are still testing the ap and would give a review when gone through all the features.

Rgg Edu

Crashed our site and support was rude/unresponsive. They did not even apologize. Could have been a disaster, but eventually things got fixed after a few hours of frantic. They asked for backend support and may have caused irreversible damage.