Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Organicgrains Com

Just installed the app to created a gift box for our products. Seems like a good working app with minimal code adjustments... Guri helped me with a few variant questions I had and was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks Guri!

And Above All

I had a problem with the installation so I contacted support on a Saturday. In the robot response email, it said that they would do the install for me. It should take around 24 hours. When I woke this morning I had an email telling me that the install was completed. This was far less than the 24 hours (I am not counting the weekend) to address and fix the issue. I think that if this is typical of customer service I am impressed! I made a few bundles just to test it out and all works as expected. I would recommend Product Bundles to any and all who ask. Thanks!!!

Jessysoutifs

First I had some issues using this app. But when I sent an email to the support, I was quickly helped by one of the team developer and they even solved an issue with my Shopify theme. No doubt: the support team is the best ever! Special thanks go to Kirtana and Mohit for their understanding and being so helpful! Hope to work with you on another great app from Bold.
Adel from jessysoustifs.com

Exode Voyages

A beautiful app for me; Makes bundling easily and gives more value to my offer. They also have a great support team! They called me even i'm doing my business in Africa to assist me, so a Big thanks to M.C for the support and the call and all bold support team who ever helped me :)

Galacticretail

Amazing App that makes bundling super easy and gives a professional look to the store. Also they have a great support team! shout out to (Mohit) for the flawless support when I needed it :D

Ddeez 2

After trying several bundle apps i would have to say that u am very satisfied
from the Bold bundle app, its working great
the team at bold is very professional and responsive

very commanded!
Hila

Woof Suits

Great App! But had trouble at first trying to install the code but Mohit (the man himself!) from the support team put the code right and put extra effort in to make sure the app was working properly and looked good on the website.

Currently the only bundle app that delivers in my opinion!

Elevated Vaping

Amazing App. We had a few minor issues with the installation but Bold went seriously above and beyond to help us fix everything. I couldn't imagine a more helpful/responsive support team. The app is now working very well and we look forward to using more Bold apps as we need them. Thanks so much guys, you rock!

Flip Bin

Really love the app and the accompanying support for those things that need a little tweaking or that are difficult to understand and implement. High Fives!

Blue Lagoon Skincare

So far so good. Changed to this bundle app after running into issues with another one and am very pleased with the simple design and ease of use. Great customer service as well - thank you Cam and Tiff