Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 juillet 2020

Works... sort of. The biggest problem with this app is that it makes you get rid of your dynamic checkout buttons because they draft orders in order for this app to work. Also will not do cart recovery on bundles because they're drafts - therefore no data is saved. I'm now having to work backwards and find a new app that applies a custom discount code to a bundle instead of drafting an order.

Park Candy
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 2 mois
15 juin 2020

Tried, installed, paid, paid more and disappointed. This is one of the bundles app I have tried, you can try but it won't last.

Hazel & Hershey Coffee Roasters
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Plus de 3 ans
12 mars 2020

I rarely write negative reviews. But I am just not sure what is going on with this app. Customer service has been meh, and keeps pushing me back to their articles. We have experience multiple issues, and some of them have been caused by the support staff working to help. They made the bundle "live" after testing late on Friday without our knowledge. We ended up getting orders for the bundle while it was improperly set up. It caused issues with our fulfillment center and also featured photos that we had not chosen. For whatever reason whenever we make a change, the product photos we have chosen disappear and the app populates the product shots with grainy screen grab looking images from our other products. We've had issues getting it installed and getting it fully resolved, partially because every time we sort one, I have to reconfigure the product shots and more. This has been over nearly two weeks now. It's ongoing and still not functioning. Working with another agent and they made the bundle "live" again without our knowledge but this time I was on the lookout. It again reverted to the crap photos. I can't explain why or how this happening but they do keep directing me to their support page of articles.

Mosie Baby
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 6 mois
27 mars 2019

Hey, I see some of you guys also had trouble when uninstalling. My store is also messed up after unistalled, does anyone have suggestions. Would be greatly appretiated

PocketPerfume®
Afrique du Sud
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 6 heures
BOLD a répondu 29 mars 2019

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had trouble when trying to uninstall our app. We are more than happy to help, and one of our support members, Guri, has reached out to you to help with the removal of the code.

18 mai 2018

=> App Effectiveness - 4 STARS

=> Support - 2 STARS ( had to follow up a few times in order to get an answer ) TIP: use chat if you need a quick answer.

=> App messing up with the Google Analytics Data & Reporting - 1 STAR

::WARNING::

if you use google analytics data to make business decisions like us, you may think twice to install this app.

Because that way this app works it messes up the conversion sources and attribution. WISH they told me this before I've installed the app. ;(

For example, for the last 15+ days, since I've installed the app, all conversions are attributed to the Bold Bundles App. ;(

Loomrack
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 22 jours
10 août 2017

Bundles can only be a 1-to-1 relationship!? Meaning one product can only belong to one bundle. What kind of functionality is that!? Poorly thought out.

Ravean Heated
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 14 heures
28 juillet 2016

It does what it says it does in a very limited way.
I'll note the limitations:
Products and collections can only be in one bundle
Duplicates all variants of a product - so anything with over 50 variants give you error messages sent to your email every few minutes for being over the 100 variant limit
Cannot show a bundle as an individual item
Products with different prices can only have a % discount applied to them, not an amount
ALL products in the bundle must have the same % take off

Overall, it's just way too many limitations to justify spending extra money on for us. Over our 3 month trial we got 1 bundle sale - and that's on a volume of 250-300 orders/month.

And finally, this is a major annoyance to me and I'll take the blame for myself but want to warn others... there's no way of seeing when you installed the app, so KEEP TRACK or the 90th day will bring a surprise charge!

Jeffgallowaysphidippides
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 4 mois
23 juillet 2016

It is Very difficult to install and use this app.

Bongbay
Viêt Nam
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 2 jours
Modifié le 19 janvier 2016

This app will work great if you are using the bundles as an upsell. If you want to bundles to be a stand-a-lone product this app will not work.

Gymvets
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 8 jours
24 octobre 2015

We've built our store using several Bold Apps, and they all worked great until we went live with the store and switched to the actual store domain. Our server is protected with Cloudflare (which Bold also uses to protect their own servers), but this caused the apps to cease working properly. We've gone back and forth with Bold several times trying to find solutions, but they've finally ceased to answer emails or phone calls. This is a glaring weakness in their product line if they cannot support customers who use the same server security software that they use themselves.

We've begun to run into multiple customer service issues due to our inability to get the apps functioning properly and are going to have to remove all the apps and cancel Bold services. Sadly, there are no other good products in the app store that will fill the void. This causes a fundamental flaw in the way our entire store works. So buyer beware, don't built your business on Bold. You may find yourself left out in the cold.

Nuzzard