Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 février 2014

We recently implemented several apps, including Bundles and Upsell. In the last month we've been using them our store has made more sales than in any month previous. Highly recommended and reliable apps.

Captain Company
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 5 mois
3 février 2014

it does exactly what it says its going to do, i would suggest you have them install for you cause the coding can get a bit tricky

The Royal Wear
3 janvier 2014

Had Product Bundles for 3 months now. After a few small issues mainly from my not reading instructions it has worked out to be a good application indeed.

Smiley Clothing Australia – SCA
Australie
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Plus d'un an
19 décembre 2013

Great app. Easy to install and bundles are simple to set up. We've had good success with customers adding additional items on to their orders.

Kaldi's Coffee
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ 2 mois
18 décembre 2013

If you are looking to push bundle buying this is an essential for your website. It is very easy to set up and an effective way to increase you potential revenue!

L.A. Lens
23 novembre 2013

We are currently leaving Magento for Shopify. This app is just perfect for our "Belgian beer packs" and we will have many more possibilities than with our current Magento module. Already loving it!

Beergusto
Belgique
31 octobre 2013

So far an easily workable app that allows me to do exactly what I want in creating the best deals for my customers. Thumbs up on all aspects.

KROM Kendama
Danemark
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : Environ un mois
3 octobre 2013

We have been using this BUNDLE app and it has been easy to set up and easy to use for us. This APP is a big help to us and I will recommend it to anyone.

Shop.AZTPOS
Temps passé à utiliser l’application : 6 mois
24 septembre 2013

Its a great app and it helps a lot!!

Infitnity