Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Hi Brazil Market

Any time I have to download an App is frustrating but with Bold Bundles it was easy and very intuitive. I love the chat for customer support, today Abhi help me, they answer quick and work side by side until any question/issue is solved. So far I had a good experience, hope to sell more to cover the cost for the App, a little pricey for a small business like mine but so far a good experience!

Self Tape Store

Kelsey was very patient and very clear. Great tone. Felt supported! Good job Abdhi - quick and clear solve. Thank you!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're so glad to hear that Kelsey was able to work with you through the issues or questions you had when using our live chat service. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

QREMA

I needed an app to give my customers bundle options for my site and received excellent customer service from Chintan, Rajni, and Laurel. I had to come back and forth to the chat and they all worked together to link and ensure I got a resolution. Even Daniel helped in when my chat was disconnected with Laurel and quickly got us back! The teamwork really showed and I, as a customer, I appreciate it very much. I got this app to have gift boxes options. I'm excited to see how it goes for my Qrema.shop store!

December 16, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with our live chat team - we're glad to hear they worked together to get you re-connected and ensure you had your issues resolved quickly! Thanks for reaching out to us!

Your soaps are gorgeous and your products look fantastic; we hope you see great success with the gift box option you're giving to customers. :-) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

TheSimpleClub GmbH

AMAZIN SUPPORT TEAM!
We had a few problems during installation and also a big bug when the shop was already in production, but the customer support helped us really really fast! Now everything works exactly as expected. From what we tested this is the best Bundle app for Shopify! :-)

December 16, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review; it means a lot to us. We're glad that our team was able to get everything working for you quickly! So sorry for the troubles you ran into during installation; our team is always ready to help however we can.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We have put lots of work into the app, and are really glad to hear you think it's the best on Shopify. :-) Take care!

Scrunch It

Amazing customer support! I am very new to all of this and the Bold support team was incredible. I am so excited to try more of their apps.

December 13, 2019

Hello there! Thank you very much for the review; we're glad to hear that we've been able to help you out, and especially since you are new to all of it. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns - we'd be glad to walk you through things, and look forward to seeing you use our other apps, too!

LuxeBeautify

Very good application and great customer service. Increases profits dramatically and looks great on my product pages.

December 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review. We're so glad to hear that you've seen an increase in profits using our Bundles app! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else - we're more than happy to help again.

Cellutherapie

Awesome app and customer service !! Thanks :) I got a problem with the display and their great support was there to help me.

December 10, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the kind review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our app AND customer service - we strive to offer top-notch support and products. :-)

Sorry that you ran into some issues with the display! We're glad that our team was able to help you get everything working as needed. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Brewferm

Bold has the best customer service, and their products just work. When they don't do exactly what we need them to do, they are always willing to get in and change the code for us so that we get exactly what we want. Highly recommend Bold and all of their products. And Priyanka is an awesome customer service rep. We've used her a few times and she's always dead on.

December 10, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate your kind words about our apps and our support! Thank you so much for the recommendation - we're glad to hear that Priyanka has been able to help you out on a few occasions now.

Please let us know if we can help again, and we look forward to seeing your continued success!

The Beauty Hack

Rafael helped a lot with my request. Installed the app and it was not working properly, requested for a professional install and it got done in 2 days even if they had an ongoing holiday!

December 9, 2019

Hello there! We're sorry to hear you had some initial problems with the installation - we're glad that we could offer you a professional install from our team of experts in a short amount of time! That's certainly what we strive for. :-)

If you've got any questions about the app, please don't hesitate to reach out! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

hannasillitoe

I've gone from GREAT :) to POOR :( & now back to GREAT again!!

I'm going to leave my previous comments below so that I'm sharing my honest experience. But I would like to thank Eric for contacting me so quickly by phone and working tirelessly over the course of a single day to get everything fixed for me. My site is working perfectly. The checkout conflict is resolved. The bundles are formatted beautifully. I think we've finally cracked it. Regardless of my issues with this app, I can't fault the team. They genuinely seem to care. They want to get it right. I'm confident that this is the app for me going forward. Thanks guys, let's hope we've resolved everything.

THE NEGATIVE
I wish I had taken more notice of the negative reviews :( At first this app seemed like a dream (see my original review below) but it's absolutely messed up my store & customer services have stopped responding to me to sort it out. I'm using the prestige theme & when customers go to checkout the prices of my products simply don't match what they're seeing in their cart. Everything is jumbled up & a complete mess. I was told this would take a day or two to fix. Two weeks on .. not only am I still getting daily complaints from customers about the checkout mess, the bundles I'd put together for a Christmas offer this weekend are formatted so badly with text overlapping, images not showing and chunks of the website missing. It's completely screwed up my store. I was told my ticket was a 'high priority' I'd hate to see low priority if a fortnight later it's actually worse! The Bold team sent me an email a week ago telling me everything was fixed. I replied to say it absolutely wasn't. No response from them since. I contacted the Prestige development team to see if they could assist and before I'd even mentioned the app by name they asked if it was a Bold app I was having trouble with. STAY AWAY if you value your customers. This app causes nothing but grief and hassle. Now I've got the nightmare of trying to get it removed to restore everything back to normal. Wish I'd listened to the negative reviews.

ORIGINAL REVIEW (I should have waited longer to test it fully!)

So, here's what I wanted ... an app that not only bundled my products together, but also drew down on stock from my existing inventory. So that I didn't have to physically pre-assemble a certain percentage of my stock. At first I wasn't sure whether it was something this app could do. It wasn't immediately obvious. So I reached out to Mayank on Live Chat who quickly explained it's in the premium version (also a free trial) It worked brilliantly! For some reason today (Black Friday) some of my bundles weren't working quite right, so I reached out again on the Live Chat. The team answered within seconds, looked at the back end data for me and explained it's because I need to disable my 'Buy it Now' button. They helped me do that and it's running brilliantly! This app achieved everything I was looking for and todays support - especially from Art, Jonathan & Simran has been fantastic! Excited to keep trialling different bundles out for customers through one simple interface.

November 29, 2019

Hello there! Wow, thanks so much for sharing your experience with our app and support - we're so glad to hear that you were able to give Bundles a go on a free trial, while still getting those inventory features you were looking for! :-)

We're glad to hear you were able to use our Live Chat feature to get some quick answers, and some help from a few of our other specialists to make sure your bundles were appearing properly for your Black Friday sales!

Best of luck with your sales this weekend, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything more from us! We look forward to seeing your continued success with Bundles. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41