Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

The Global Shop

BOLD's support is amazing. We had a request that was handled promptly and efficiently by Stan!

Thanks again for always been on top of support requests, it means the world to us when we're running live campaigns and things aren't working properly!

Chinatown Market

Not only does the app help us generate sales, their customer live chat is amazing! Samuel and Tim helped us out a lot with tweaking a few crucial edits. Those guys are the best!

TOGS

Samuel helped me get Product Bundles running today. I believe it will increase sales during this holiday season. Sometimes the best "feature" of an app is the people behind it. Samuel is one of these people. He took the time to help me layout the widget just right and when things got a bit too techy, he took the reigns and made it happen. Samuel represents the best of Bold's brand. I've found Bold apps to be valuable and worth the small cost, Product Bundles is no exception. Thx

Super Mario Logan

The Bold Bundles - Product Bundles team is incredible. I had a problem with setup and Cody, one of the customer service ninjas, was extremely helpful in helping me figure out the problem. He spent pretty much 3 hours with me on the line helping set things up.

Incredible team, incredible product.

The Mad Hueys

Perfect for all your bundling needs. I created Christmas bundles to increase the average order value while providing value for my customers. I had a collection page with all the bundles and linked my email list through to the bundles with great success.

Thanks to Nir who helped me with all of the install :)

EduTopix

I have a lot of products on that are often bought together in varying combinations and tried bundling my self in the past, but could never keep a proper track of inventory that way. This is perfect! It looks great on the product page and updates inventory for me. Bundles are easy to create using Bold Brain which actually suggest bundles to you based on purchase activity and the two apps work together seamlessly. Have made loads of extra sales just by giving 5% off when customers buy a bundle on a product they were looking at and then were tempted by this! Great app! Bold customer service is second to none as well!

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I like this app, been using it for a couple of months. People pay attention to the bundles, and that's a good thing. Easy to set up and looks good! If you want to do bundles, try it. It's way better than the others I tried. Great job!

Gente Verde Organico

Just started using this app on a new cosmetics shopify store and its fantastic. I would definately recommend for anyone that cross sells products or bundles. As I am only in the testing phase I hope to see great results when we launch the store.

gaugegirltraining

The customer service is outstanding. Before I purchase an app, I always read through the reviews to get genuine feedback of the functionality of the app and more importantly the support for the app. This app worked great and performed well for our recent sale. And when there was an issue, the support team was very responsive and stayed with me until the issue was resolved. Thanks to Navjot and the support team for assistance. Five stars!

K - MALL

I've been using the app in my store with pretty good results. I've increased my conversion rate and average cart value with this app.

Also, the customer support is really great! I had an issue with my google analytics tracking and with the help of Stan & Zach my issue was resolved within 2hrs.

Very impressed by the app and customer support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36