Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Maylwear

Easy to use, and I have very nice support from not only this app but the developers of all Bold apps. Easy to reach and you can ask them for help about anything in the shop!

Toyscases

This is a must have app. Creating bundles is so easy with the app. And the increase in sales because of it is amazing.

Xanithe

I needed something that allows me to easily add similar handpicked items in a bundle without wasting much time fixing them up and that would look appealing on the product pages. I had to try few ones before I found the Product Bundle am I will never change it to anything.

The beat thing with your support was that there was no need for any. The app is really easy to install and to use. Keep it up!

Arts Stores

This will definitely make things easier and let me focus on the 'real' things that need my attention in my online store!

Ozpack

They have great Support Team. The application performs really GOOD!!
Thanks Kirtana we love u :)

Constant Eclectic

I love being able to have easy bundle setup for my customers! Its just what I have been looking for in my store.

Brainchild Scandinavia

Excellent Team, very impressed by Arcee and Leanne

Mcjakten

Amazing app and an amazing support team! Very helpful with installing the app and the app itself works perfectly :)

Undrneath

Customer service is awesome -- shout-out to Arcee! She was super helpful and responsive! After some troubleshooting, the app worked perfectly.

On my personal wishlist for this app: it would be cool if the same item could be bundled in multiple bundles and it would be neat if the bundles could be displayed as products!

Viggo London

Excellent App and Customer Service! We are using it for our Fashion Website "Get the Look" section, in order to allow customers to purchase a complete outfit when browsing Jackets or Trousers. Thank you Kirtana for your quick and great assistance!
Mihai