Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Fresh Baked Threads

Made my life so much easier, it's super simply to setup bulk discounts instead of trying to set them up through the default editor which is a nightmare + it shows on all the needed product pages so helps heaps with the upsell!!!! Love it so much and has saved me a lot of time + increased sales.

Had a few follow up emails but everything worked as it should first time around and the instructions and tutorial were super easy to follow and well detailed.

Ultra Angler

The idea of operating a retail store online without the BOLD Apps will leave you spinning your wheels. Being older it is like returning to school after 30 years. To get past that NEWBIE tag and feeling was made much easier with the Bold Bundle App. We have been getting the single sales but not the add-ons that Upsell and Bundle bring to the table.
I have been hospitalized for over a week and yet I still fulfill orders and do marketing as often as possible. The Bold Brain, Bold Bundle and bold Upsell make it easier to present products to a customer base that is worldwide. While we are still evaluating the ROI it is very clear that we would not have any ROI without the Bold Apps guiding us.
Complaints? We do not have any ourselves and if you do not understand something, use the Bold support and they will assist. The resources are all available to everyone. We look forward to our next App to give us, even more, traction in the ECommerce world.
I am in the hospital and my trial period was running out. We were fortunate enough to get a short extension on it that has allowed me to work at the slower pace. Soon back home and feel speed ahead. Thank you Bold Apps and Staff, you are due 12 Kudos each!

Wayne Stirling Wright
UltraAngler.com

Luxs Outlet

To let everyone know, I havent sold anything just yet using the app, but I am still using this app. But I totally believe is a powerful weapon to use with the customers. It like a trip wire to put more money in our pockets. I totally believe in this app. It really easy to use. Bold Team will give you guys a good tutorial video explaining how easy is to use this app as well as the cross sell/ upsell bold app. following allong with the product discount app. All the app's are totally amazing. Even if I didn't get it for free I will still totally pay a subscription fee for this app. For all the apps. I thank the Bold team for creating such useful app for our store to market. And thank again the Support team for the amazing support God bless you all. And by the way

With Bold- IHad the best experience. They always are willing to help at all Time. Real fast customer support. And really a understanding team to us. Unlike other app team support from other company out of Bold. Bold wins number 1. If you need help. They are with you til the end. Thanks again Bold for everything. God bless

Enjoy Divine Nature

In my store www.enjoydivinenature.com I sell organic skincare. We all know we need a conditioner to match the shampoo and the cleanser with that moisturizer. So creating bundles is very important for me and works wonders as a cross-selling method. As I installed a new theme the Bundles looked bad, so I contacted support on a Sunday. Within 24 hours Hoang installed bundles in my new theme and it looks awesome! Thank you for the great support and the great app.

Johnnycarson

We started using the Product Bundles App last holiday season and we saw an increase in the average order amount of 30-50% right away! Being able to offer a bundle offer under the Add to Cart button has been so effective that we believe Product Bundles is a must have app for any e-retailer. Don't walk run to download this app for your shopify store. We had such success with Product Bundles last year that we're now trying Product Discount, Upsell and Bold Brain this season. We love Bold Apps and highly recommend them to any online store operator. You can't beat Bold Apps and the proven results you get when you use them. Thanks Bold!
Best,
JohnnyCarson.com

PS. Their support was great too. They helped install the app and modified the code so that the app would perform exactly the way we needed it to. Great Service!

Ript

Awesome support getting the product bundle up and running!

Errea 2

Great customer service! Thanks to Cam's help my online shop works perfectly now!! Your really good at focusing on what customers need and require...and very quickly! well done!

Rugged Swag

Good app for offering paired deals. Customer service is great. Only gripe is when setting up a bundle, the preview screen wasn't working correctly for me, but appears fine in actual product. Great so far.

Fashion Cornerstone

Simply AMAZING. They're support team is outstanding, they installed the app for me so quickly without problems. It's easy to setup and great app to have for holiday seasons!

Petplanet Store

It works perfect all the features!! The installation was not perfect but Bhumi fix everything fast and perfect and the app is going perfect. Thanks Bhumi