Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Enjoy Divine Nature

In my store www.enjoydivinenature.com I sell organic skincare. We all know we need a conditioner to match the shampoo and the cleanser with that moisturizer. So creating bundles is very important for me and works wonders as a cross-selling method. As I installed a new theme the Bundles looked bad, so I contacted support on a Sunday. Within 24 hours Hoang installed bundles in my new theme and it looks awesome! Thank you for the great support and the great app.

Johnnycarson

We started using the Product Bundles App last holiday season and we saw an increase in the average order amount of 30-50% right away! Being able to offer a bundle offer under the Add to Cart button has been so effective that we believe Product Bundles is a must have app for any e-retailer. Don't walk run to download this app for your shopify store. We had such success with Product Bundles last year that we're now trying Product Discount, Upsell and Bold Brain this season. We love Bold Apps and highly recommend them to any online store operator. You can't beat Bold Apps and the proven results you get when you use them. Thanks Bold!
Best,
JohnnyCarson.com

PS. Their support was great too. They helped install the app and modified the code so that the app would perform exactly the way we needed it to. Great Service!

Ript

Awesome support getting the product bundle up and running!

Errea 2

Great customer service! Thanks to Cam's help my online shop works perfectly now!! Your really good at focusing on what customers need and require...and very quickly! well done!

Rugged Swag

Good app for offering paired deals. Customer service is great. Only gripe is when setting up a bundle, the preview screen wasn't working correctly for me, but appears fine in actual product. Great so far.

Fashion Cornerstone

Simply AMAZING. They're support team is outstanding, they installed the app for me so quickly without problems. It's easy to setup and great app to have for holiday seasons!

Petplanet Store

It works perfect all the features!! The installation was not perfect but Bhumi fix everything fast and perfect and the app is going perfect. Thanks Bhumi

Monarch Butterfly Shop

Have used this for a while for both physical products and physical/digital bundles and been happy with the results. Since their apps have more liquid code than most, it's nice they have the installation services available.

Mekitso

Great product, and service, very affordable

Specialtouchdesigns

If your looking for a way to sell your products as a set, then this is the app for you. It’s so easy to install and worked straight away. Great for holiday promotions and gives customers greater buying options. I would highly recommend