Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Ingenius Designs

Thanks guys. Phillip was very helpful in setting up the liquid install. Much appreciated customer service.

Babyjhk

Great response time. Very friendly, helpful and patient (considering my limited technical knowledge).

Sc Cord Cutters

I am very happy with this app so far. Matthew has done an amazing job answering questions after my install. He moved my bundle around on the page a few times until it looked right. These guys are wonderful and I am glad I got the bundle app.

Thanks Guys!

Duo New And Used Clothing

Great app and helpful support! Would recommend it to another small business.

Zorazara

great app and awesome support. can recommend using this app to increase your AOV!

Kuttingweight

Great app...better support, thanks Phillip!

Couchsurfs

I love the app! It definitely pays for itself and more. I've had this for a few months already and found that the 10% off 2-3 similar items seems to be the best converting offer on my store.

I wanted to move my product bundle widget higher within my product page and the Bold Team was very helpful in doing so.

Cam is super awesome, He was able to make my product bundle look exactly the way I wanted on both the PC & Mobile preview. - very responsive, helpful, and quick to fix and make any adjustments. 5 Gold Stars! :D Thank you!

Craftersmarket

Excellent support! Highly recommend having them do the install...it's worth every penny! Very easy app to use once it is set up!

Saed Gifts

As a matter of fact we are very pleased with Product Bundles, since I have seeing the same strategy in big companies, I was looking forward to have something as good to help our customers to have more buying options.

The video tutorial is very detailed, and make my wife and I easier to understand how it works and how to set it up.

Even though, sadly, we haven't been able to have a sell yet, I am sure it work marvels because as I mentioned, other big e-commerce store use the same strategy.

My favorite feature is that one you set the bundles the way we want then, it works automatically behind the scene.

We where having a situation with Product Bundle; it was displaying all the products bundles vertically instead of horizontally, and the person who answer our request contacted us and kindly solved the problem for us.

Very knowledgeable, capable, patient, and willing to take care of our situation.

It seems to me that Bold is a very professional, and committed company.

Eduardo
MerchandizeWorld.com

Indiabag1

These guys are awesome, excellent support and very helpful