Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Reflections Organics

Does exactly what I need from it, no fuss, no charges. Awesome.

Love it!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

Aholic Studio

This APP is super great! Although there is a small problem, Cam and Danni help me solve the problem really quickly! I not only love the app, but the service of their team :) highly recommend!

Ticklekitty Com

Great app for pairing logical items together to increase sales. James, a mainstay in the bold leadership, put this one on my radar. I've used a moderately customized theme for a couple years and BOLD is the only shop I let touch my code. I use their apps and I use their developers to get things updated and working tight together. James runs a top notch team with continuity and current webdev skills - two things that are hard to find.

Pet Safety Shop

Unreal customer service. Cam was a huge help and got everything done quickly and effectively. Wish all apps had this kind of service!

Thehomeandgarden Store

Product Bundles - I was looking for a solution that would allow me to create bundles for outdoor furniture and make the customers experience easier while selecting product options. Well the app had some things I needed but not quite what I needed, I explained to your support team and let them know what I needed. A solution was born, your team did some custom coding for me and now the bundles are working great for the items I am selling.
As mentioned in the story, new code was written, tested out and deployed, not only did your support team execute what I needed but also supported the transition to moving to a new updated theme. Your support has always been amazing, we use a number of your apps. Very happy with your solutions.

Thanks Jon

Phoneveil

The app is great and everything I was looking for. They are always willing to help with any questions or issues i've had and never take long to respond. Thanks again guys for the great app, keep them coming!

Ingenius Designs

Thanks guys. Phillip was very helpful in setting up the liquid install. Much appreciated customer service.

Babyjhk

Great response time. Very friendly, helpful and patient (considering my limited technical knowledge).

Sc Cord Cutters

I am very happy with this app so far. Matthew has done an amazing job answering questions after my install. He moved my bundle around on the page a few times until it looked right. These guys are wonderful and I am glad I got the bundle app.

Thanks Guys!

Duo New And Used Clothing

Great app and helpful support! Would recommend it to another small business.