Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Craftersmarket

Excellent support! Highly recommend having them do the install...it's worth every penny! Very easy app to use once it is set up!

Saed Gifts

As a matter of fact we are very pleased with Product Bundles, since I have seeing the same strategy in big companies, I was looking forward to have something as good to help our customers to have more buying options.

The video tutorial is very detailed, and make my wife and I easier to understand how it works and how to set it up.

Even though, sadly, we haven't been able to have a sell yet, I am sure it work marvels because as I mentioned, other big e-commerce store use the same strategy.

My favorite feature is that one you set the bundles the way we want then, it works automatically behind the scene.

We where having a situation with Product Bundle; it was displaying all the products bundles vertically instead of horizontally, and the person who answer our request contacted us and kindly solved the problem for us.

Very knowledgeable, capable, patient, and willing to take care of our situation.

It seems to me that Bold is a very professional, and committed company.

Eduardo
MerchandizeWorld.com

Indiabag1

These guys are awesome, excellent support and very helpful

Wilkins Rings

I can honestly say it has saved me alot of time especially when you have a 1yr on your hands. I just started using the product bundle and it cuts alot of time quickly for me when making promotions. It works great for me when making combinations of rings, earrings & neckleses cant go wrong there in bundles.

I like that you get 3 months to try the app out gives enough time to see results.

Audrey Olivia Dd And Ddd Cup Bras

I absolutely love this app. It works as expected and I hope it generates lots of incremental sales. Our customers will love this! In the first 3 days of using the app we had 15 customers buy a bundle. I love this app!

Cam was really helpful to us. Thanks Cam!

Chinookseedery

We love all things Bold Apps! This is the 5th app from Bold we've installed, all of them have resulted in a sales increase for our webstore. Bold's customer service is always top-notch, and their apps are easy to setup. Well done, Bold!

Curvy Chic Sports

Awesome app, easy to us. Great support. Boosts sales.

Elitesportusa

I will recommend this app to anyone who needs to have bundles on his store!
Actually everybody should have bundles as it's increasing sales drastically.
Plus, you will get all the support you need from the app's tech support guys, done all that I asked and even more! Omer D.

Fresh Express 001

After a quick resolution to the initial set up, Tiff remained calm and super helpful in getting the app installed and working. He was always ready for me with any answers i needed. Super. That's why i keep BOLD as my fav app to use.

Thermoboutique

Great easy to use bundles package. Great service as well.