Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Grand Trunk

I can't remember the last time I left a review, but my experience with the tech support of Product Bundles was amazing. I am a junior developer and was a little hesitant about having experts look over my code as I was trying to integrate the Product Bundle app as well as expand on some of its features. When I emailed the tech support, I got a reply within 24 hours and even an email over the weekend! David was my point of contact and was amazingly supportive. Not only did he give me TWO solutions to my problem, but when I told him I was new to coding, he offered to give me feedback on my personal code as well. I received more excellent feedback from him than I have from any of my other mentors in coding! After I fixed my issue using his solution, I wanted to go back through my code and work on the suggestions he gave me. If I ever have an issue with a Bold Product (which I have only had this one and it wasn't actually an issue with the app), I will never hesitate to reach out to their customer service!

Hitrecord 2

Great app with quick friendly support!

Woodland Apothecary

I paid to have the liquid code installed. Very professional and done very quickly. Love that they have YouTube tutorials.

Flaca Jewelry 2

Fantastic app for product bundling. The customer service was quick and super helpful. Love this!

Portofinos Town Pizza

I am in love with this app, the support is amazing, without this app, we are lost in the dark with no flashlight. Very easy and organized.

Loopdesignstudio

Easy to use and has already been bringing sales.

Bathhouse Soapery

Perfect Silent Seller! If the "liquid" code change scares you because you are unknowledgeable, it shouldn't. I know nothing about it and their install instructions are detailed and comprehensive but I opted to have BOLD do it out of convenience. The $25 charge to have it installed is worth it because the app will make its money back in no time. The customizable display options are easy to use and the possibilities with bundles are endless. I also have the "Upsell" app and together these are invaluable.

Thekingdom

Very intuitive solutions and extremely helpful staff!

Spirit Love

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am over the moon about this app, and the developer! I had a hiccup installing this, and they were quick to help. This product is very easy to use. I hope it translates to increased sales! <3

The Diy Gang Store

All of BOLD products are great, I would say the one downfall is having to pay for installations but it's not enough to take away 5 stars.