Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Audrey Olivia Dd And Ddd Cup Bras

I absolutely love this app. It works as expected and I hope it generates lots of incremental sales. Our customers will love this! In the first 3 days of using the app we had 15 customers buy a bundle. I love this app!

Cam was really helpful to us. Thanks Cam!

Chinookseedery

We love all things Bold Apps! This is the 5th app from Bold we've installed, all of them have resulted in a sales increase for our webstore. Bold's customer service is always top-notch, and their apps are easy to setup. Well done, Bold!

Curvy Chic Sports

Awesome app, easy to us. Great support. Boosts sales.

Elitesportusa

I will recommend this app to anyone who needs to have bundles on his store!
Actually everybody should have bundles as it's increasing sales drastically.
Plus, you will get all the support you need from the app's tech support guys, done all that I asked and even more! Omer D.

Fresh Express 001

After a quick resolution to the initial set up, Tiff remained calm and super helpful in getting the app installed and working. He was always ready for me with any answers i needed. Super. That's why i keep BOLD as my fav app to use.

Thermoboutique

Great easy to use bundles package. Great service as well.

Hockey Wraparound Usa

We are new to adding apps to our store and look forward to using the Bundle app. The coding was not simple for us so we opted to have Bold install it for us. It was installed very quickly and we look forward to making some great bundle sales.

Cali Rayne

So far a great app. I had a little difficulty installing the coding myself, the customer service installed my app within the day. Bold apps Bundles is very easy to use and super convenient. Thank you!

Commemorate Ca

Excellent App! I can already see returns on my investment in the form of extra sales from our customers... This is a MUST HAVE app if you want to make extra $$$!

Lowanna Australia

This is a great app - easy to use, set up etc. It has increased our sales by being able to offer a discount for bundled items.