Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Krystal Kelar

Have only just got it set up but excited to see how the return is... easy to set up, great customer service! Nice App

My Bib Hair

Support has been great, I let the bold apps install the app which went very well. I had other questions about the app and the support team was very informative on providing information about how to utilize the app or others app for my eCommerce store.

Korwatershop

We love the Product Bundles app from Bold. At KOR, we've been looking for ways to bundle different reusable water bottles and increase our cart value. This app makes it really easy to group products at individual level or by using collections (i.e., "filter bottles" with "hydration bottles" etc.). Great app and works seamlessly.

Grand Trunk

I can't remember the last time I left a review, but my experience with the tech support of Product Bundles was amazing. I am a junior developer and was a little hesitant about having experts look over my code as I was trying to integrate the Product Bundle app as well as expand on some of its features. When I emailed the tech support, I got a reply within 24 hours and even an email over the weekend! David was my point of contact and was amazingly supportive. Not only did he give me TWO solutions to my problem, but when I told him I was new to coding, he offered to give me feedback on my personal code as well. I received more excellent feedback from him than I have from any of my other mentors in coding! After I fixed my issue using his solution, I wanted to go back through my code and work on the suggestions he gave me. If I ever have an issue with a Bold Product (which I have only had this one and it wasn't actually an issue with the app), I will never hesitate to reach out to their customer service!

Hitrecord 2

Great app with quick friendly support!

Woodland Apothecary

I paid to have the liquid code installed. Very professional and done very quickly. Love that they have YouTube tutorials.

Flaca Jewelry 2

Fantastic app for product bundling. The customer service was quick and super helpful. Love this!

Portofinos Town Pizza

I am in love with this app, the support is amazing, without this app, we are lost in the dark with no flashlight. Very easy and organized.

Loopdesignstudio

Easy to use and has already been bringing sales.

Bathhouse Soapery

Perfect Silent Seller! If the "liquid" code change scares you because you are unknowledgeable, it shouldn't. I know nothing about it and their install instructions are detailed and comprehensive but I opted to have BOLD do it out of convenience. The $25 charge to have it installed is worth it because the app will make its money back in no time. The customizable display options are easy to use and the possibilities with bundles are endless. I also have the "Upsell" app and together these are invaluable.