Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify’s Original Bundle App

Bbllowwnn

Immediate increase in units per order and average order value. Super easy to use! I would recommend this and the installation service to anyone looking to boost AOV.

Alp N Rock

Great App that is super easy to set up. I had them install the liquid code and they had it installed in less than 24hrs. We have several of their apps and each one has increased our productivity. Highly recommend this app to generate more sales in our store!

Bikerclothingcompany

Awesome Works very well, works great on getting more items in the cart.

Provetccg

Great app, easy to setup and works exactly as described.

B Ss00n1

Not only is the Product Bundling app easy to use, but the near instantaneous, no questions asked support is phenomenal. We conducted a bundled purchase literally minutes after we launched the app!

Mindi Oaten Art

Great job, great app! Very fast turn around to install app for us, would highly recommend Bold to anyone. Thanks Mohammad!

Cleaning Business Builders

Thanks to Marty for getting my liquid installed TWO days ahead of schedule. That will give me two more days of revenue potential than I'd planned for!

Lucror Apparel

Job well done. Very fast turn around to install app for us would highly recommend these guys to anyone.

Transevolution

Seriously thank you! Great app and thank you for how quickly you helped install the liquid coding for me. I am amateur at best here with IT but your product is fantastic and made it easy. I received my 1st bundle sale within an 1/2 hour of setting this app up! Def a no brainier.

Hbitaly

Excellent App very easy to use and Super and friendly customer service.