Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Kelvin Deals

Buyer Beware, The BOGO part of this APP is very flawed, Customers can end up getting both for free in the check out ! BOLD was no help fixing this problem in the middle of a Holiday sale. you could loose thousands and have a bunch of pissed off customers.

Cook Culture

Added the app to try, but then realized that I was charged at installation and did not get 14 days free. I requested a refund 4 days ago and no word. Shameful. In the meantime, I found the app 'Ultimate Special Offers' that does way more for less and integrates with Shopify POS.

Bee Good

Don't bother installing this piece of crap if you are also running Bold Subscriptions. They don't tell you this until after you've bothered to install this and then your left in limbo. Support is non-existent - still awaiting a reply after raising two support requests. Only Bold could make two Shopify apps that are incompatible with each other! What the hell were they thinking?

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We apologize for any headache you have experienced using the app. Because we have many apps that perform many different complex functions, not all apps (or app versions) can be used together. Within the help center, each app has an article that provides more information about how they integrate with other Bold apps. You can find more information on Bold Bundles here: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043645772-Bold-Bundles-Bold-Integrations-

Zaman Jewelry

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Do not use this app, you pay 19.99$ with the worst service ever. I uninstalled the app because it modified some of my theme functionalities, and been waiting for over 2 weeks for their developers to delete all their files that have been blocking my work. This is not acceptable, my problem is still not solved and I advice all the new users not to install this application. There are many more apps with the same functionalities and less expensive.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We apologize for the delay on the code removal from your store and any stress that may have caused. Our Merchant Success team has reached out and the uninstall request is our highest priority.

Perfume World UK

Shocking service. Signed up for the 14 day trial, set up some bundles and was then told they needed to make some code changes to the site for the bundles to work correctly and needed access. This was given straight away and 13 days later the code changs still hasn't started so I can only assume this is a delay tactic so they can get your money. Avoid like the plague.

Motha Fluffa

Time spent using app 44 minutes

DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Created a glitch in my site after downloading. Every price on homepage turned to $19.99 and said Sold Out. No product of mine was sold out or listed at $19.99. This happened immediately after downloading.

PT Ecom Disruptors

Location Egypt
Time spent using app 5 minutes

When the app gets uninstalled the code still in the products and it messes it up, beware of this, it's happening with everyone not just one store!

ThePawsPalace

App messed my theme up BAD. Had to pay a developer to fix the code that was left after deleting this app. This app should be removed. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

Full Option

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app ruined the coding on my site. after uninstalling this app my products are showing up as sold out. haha joke of an app.

Porta Desk

Time spent using app About 13 hours

DO NOT INSTALL IT WILL DESTROY YOUR WEBSITE. This app is fucking shit and should be taken off the app store I really wish I could make my rating lower but this is the lowest. I downloaded it and it made all my items out of stock so I uninstalled the app but the code still remained on my website so I had to pay someone to fix it. The support did not help at all.