Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Yudanshafightwear

- Not compatible with their customer pricing app or at least "not suggested".

- Bundle pricing is not updating in my cart unless I refresh.

- Needed to get the custom install because my shop uses quick-shop.

- Can't delete my bundle.

I'm sure support will help fix these issues but those are issues I'm coming across.

Gameguard Outdoors

Bold’s product bundling app is very well thought through from a usability standpoint. We were impressed by how easily product bundles could be configured, however the app does not interface with our QuickBooks/Qstock inventory management systems so ultimately we were unable to utilize the app. In the future, if Bold were to make this app compatible with inventory management systems we would reinstall it in a heartbeat.

My Wedding Decor

Product Bundles has the potential to be so great, allowing you to upsell customers to add a related product. However I was just informed (before paying to get the Liquid code installed), it does not work with their Quantity Breaks app!

Clearly this situation needs to be fixed. I sell wedding products which of course brides buy in quantities so naturally this will not work for me. What a wasted opportunity for me and Bold Apps as I had envisioned an array of items which would complement each other.

On a sly note, since this would be the fourth Bold App I have selected, how about they apply their own Bundle and give customers a discount for having two or more Bold Apps.

Amara

The Bold product bundles is great at what it does (bundling products) but it is relatively confusing to install yourself if you are using any sort of template. I know how to program and 3 out of 4 of the install steps did not have code that was present in my liquid. The other option is to cough up $25 because their instructions were inadequate -- which is unfortunate.

My other main complaint is this. The main reason I wanted to have bundles available was to be able to see a complete bundle as if it were an item (i.e. the customer can add the entire bundle to the cart by clicking "add package X"). This feature does not seem to be available.

If you are looking for an "up sell" app --then this is for you. if you are looking for a true bundle app, then unfortunately I think Bold has several things they need to add to their product road map.

MEEPLEMART

This app will work well if you are looking to create simple bundles using variants. Unfortunately it did not meet my requirements. However, after talking with the developer at length, we realised that their Product Upsell app may actually work better for the type of bundling I need to do. They also have another product called Product Builder that could also be used for complex bundling. Each app seems to tackle the "Shopify bundling limitation" in a different way.

It should be mentioned that the developer took a real interest in trying to solve my "problem" with this software/ bundling and his support was among the best I have experienced. Why isn't Shopify's support team this good?

Soooo, if this one does not work for you, maybe one of their other apps will...I'm just installing Product Upsell now, so I guess you can check there soon for my review of it's bundling capabilities...

2 Next