Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
BOLD
January 23, 2022

The app is working great so far and support has been awesome! Shout out to Birpal for helping us out!

BOLDIFY INC.
Time spent using app: 8 months
BOLD replied February 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review! We will be sure to pass along your words to Birpal. He is definitely a star in our opinion too! Glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles as well. Thanks again for choosing Bold!

January 6, 2022

Great! Support was helpful, even with install help three different times. I'd happily suggest this service to anyone.

Bebe au Lait
Time spent using app: 7 months
BOLD replied January 10, 2022

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying Bold Bundles! We are always happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, and thanks for choosing Bold!

November 20, 2021

Thank you very much Chandan for your attention and many thanks to the developers of the excellent application.

Andry Lashes
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied December 20, 2021

Thank you for the kind review! We are just so happy that Chandan was able to provide the support you needed. Thank you for choosing Bold!

October 25, 2021

I try this app to help me do product combos. It automatically created a widget in each individual product. The support team was incredible and help me to hide this. Shoutout to Azm who was amazing making the adjustments to make it perfect for my needs. :D

shdisplays
Time spent using app: About 1 year
BOLD replied November 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad our team was there to help you out! thanks for choosing Bold!

June 14, 2021

The app works pretty well given the limitations I think Shopify creates. There are little intricacies like it does not work from a draft order and some CSS that I didn't love, but support has been fantastic. Harpreet and Challi both made the adjustments to make it perfect for me, and for that reason I am a 5-star review all day!

The Meatery
Time spent using app: About 1 month
BOLD replied June 15, 2021

Thank you kindly for the review. We are so happy that Harpreet and Challi were both there to help. Thank you for choosing Bold!