Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Find Keep

the customer service was stellar!

Chicerman

Love this app. They are great!

In The Zone Supplements And Nutrition

Amazing app ! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone

Penny's Choice

Awesome app! We are selling dog products, so combining a collar with a leash, ball and a frisbee, etc is great for us! Cheap to install, great customer service. If you want to see it in action, check out our page!

Thanks again guys! Nice job.

Blissful Light

The Product Bundles app is fantastic. It looks and works great. I paid extra for the installation and it was completed quickly and the services was excellent.

SafeSleeve

Great app and great customer service. I requested several changes that they made immediately.

I do with I could make more bundle options per collection though!

Execubump

I am quite new to Shopify and this is the first app that I've actually attempted to use. The Bold developers seem to be really "jacked". Their turn around time has been super fast and also think the comms they've sent have been friendly, useful and professional. I'm hoping other experiences with other apps through shopify will be the same.

Hush Hush Intimates

Great team, incredibly fast, and top notch customer service. I can't wait to see the impact of this app on my business!

HobbyStarz.com

Purchased Trial and installed in less than 1 Hour!
Gave a quick look at the App and made a bundle in just a few minutes.

Also, love the fact I don't leave my admin, everything done inside my own Admin.

Looks good!

Thanks Bold Apps

BowDazzled Cheer Bows

This is the second app I have installed on my site. I have Product Options which I could not run my business without because of the customised focus on my product. Now I have Product Bundle which I am sure will be great. I love the very responsive service and the friendly communication. Keep up the great work.