Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Puresouth

Awesome simple to use app that does what it says it does! Would highly recommend

Supplements Gateway

Amazing app. We currently are using 5 different apps by boldapps and I must say by far the best apps. Our client is very happy

Realm Dynamics

You don't see all these 5 stars for nothing. My only complaint is they don't have 6 stars. Excellent service very useful product.

Content Gifts & Supply

Very easy install and I cannot stop bundling! I recommend this to every e-commerce store!

Frogglez

Love to bundle on Amazon so this was a MUST! Thank you :)

Carrol Boyes Australia

Fantastic App! Really easy to use, and a great cost-effective way of boosting online sales. Thanks boldapps for another great app.

Bushbuck

This app seems great! it is relatively easy to install ( especially if you get Bold to do it at a small cost ) I think it adds real value to our hunting clothing and accessories website. There is nothing better than getting a few extra $$ with each order just by having a slick system and Bundle up-selling app. Thanks BoldApps

Goachi

I just installed this new application and I must say that our online shop needed this app! Super team behind the app and if you have questions and problems than they have a very good support team too.

SMPLFD | DETROIT CLOTHING DRY GOODS & DESIGN | DETROIT MI USA

It's refreshing to get the customer service and technical support that Bold Apps offers. ESPECIALLY, when you're on a free trial and there's no guarantee that I'll become a paid customer. The team there was super helpful and they've been more than willing to answer multiple emails with all my crazy ideas and demands. Like all of the Shopify apps from Bold, Product Bundles is effective and super easy to optimize for maximum sales & efficiency. Highly recommended!

The Butterfly Grove

Once you get going the app is easy to work with and works great. I had a bit of trouble getting it to work with my theme, but the support was stellar and they fixed the issue.