Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Violin Pros

Great App. It works as advertised and is easy to manage. Additionally, I've had a great experience working with the support team. I was having a display issue and Ron from Bold apps proactively changed some CSS and fixed the problem. The app is great and I highly recommend the bold app team!

Dulita Titu

It took a little bit to add the code, but once I followed the steps, it was great. Would love it even more if it supported Chinese characters.

SilverbackTech

This is one of our favourite apps. Every store should have it!
Installation can be a bit tricky if you haven't touched your theme liquid before, in which case we highly recommend the e installation service Bold Apps offers.

Bolla Bands

The bundles look great in my store. Thanks for the fast customer service!

Knox Furniture

Exactly what I was looking for to bundle furniture together. Can't thank you enough.

Farmyard Hens

Brilliant. Just what I wanted. Well worth paying the extra $25 to have these guys install the app for you. They had it up and running in less than a day.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do and looks great, but most importantly for me it is simple to use.
Recommended!

Brief

Great app! Looks very nice on the website and makes it easier for customers to bundle similar items. Highly recommend!

Take Your Seat

Having run my store on Shopify for a couple of years I felt it was time to increase its functionality.

So many Apps to choose from! In the end I have gone with 3 Apps from Bold Apps. They're focus on helping my customers experience in my store (& therefore my turnover) was the clincher. Clean functional apps.

I paid a little extra for them to implement and they exceeded expectations. Thanks guys!!

So Good It's Green

This is a very efficient app. We paid for the load and well worth it! Love creating my own collections and bundling them within minutes!
Very Happy.

Ideal Workspace

Great app and very useful for my business where we have main products then complementary accessories. BoldApps were very fast in their response and over-delivered on their promise to install (instead of 2 days, they did it overnight!). Look forward to subscribing for more of their apps soon.