Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Thekingdom

Very intuitive solutions and extremely helpful staff!

Spirit Love

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am over the moon about this app, and the developer! I had a hiccup installing this, and they were quick to help. This product is very easy to use. I hope it translates to increased sales! <3

Everbeautyland

Very good app to complement the missing function from Shopify. However, it would be a lot better if this doesn't has to occupy the 100 variants limit of the Shopify's products and be able to display the bundles in a separate page.

The Diy Gang Store

All of BOLD products are great, I would say the one downfall is having to pay for installations but it's not enough to take away 5 stars.

Melmo Products

One of the best apps out. The support team is awesome.

Bended Knee

Professional and timely. Thank you very much

Mimobee

I'm using one of their apps, and only one, the discount app. I've tried this new bundles app, and the install has been an absolute disaster. I like the suite of apps that they have, but it's hard for me to recommend this company based on the challenges I've faced with correct and timely response and interaction to my issues--I've had errors show up in real time, and they don't treat that with any type of urgency. My trust level with them is pretty much shot. So, caveat emptor. I've tried to like using their apps, but it just ain't working for me.

Mercaditoonline

Very good app. We really like it. Has helped us increase our sales significantly. We use it together with other Bold apps to have a complete marketing solution.
Thank you.

Myorganictea

We had an issue with our Product Bundles (which was our error). Bold were very helpful. Due to the complication of the issue Bold fixed it for us, we are very grateful.
Nice to get some good service.

Www Lets Playground Shopify Com

This app is awful. We were hoping to get a lot out of this, but we've been let down numerous times. Definitely not worth it for us and the multiple uses we have tried to use it for. It actually was the result of our shop going totally blank one day and resulted in significant losses in revenue.

I would stay far away from this app.