Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Cleaning Business Builders

Thanks to Marty for getting my liquid installed TWO days ahead of schedule. That will give me two more days of revenue potential than I'd planned for!

Lucror Apparel

Job well done. Very fast turn around to install app for us would highly recommend these guys to anyone.

Transevolution

Seriously thank you! Great app and thank you for how quickly you helped install the liquid coding for me. I am amateur at best here with IT but your product is fantastic and made it easy. I received my 1st bundle sale within an 1/2 hour of setting this app up! Def a no brainier.

Chocolate Milke

This App was recommended to me by Shopify Customer Service, when I wanted to offer my customers a reduction in price by packaging together several of my leggings into a bundle. The layout and navigation are not the most intuitive...but they do have very easy to follow video tutorials and exceptional customer service. Overall, the app does what it says it will and Bold customer service is the best I've worked with.
- Angela Lanahan / https://www.chocolatemilke.com

The Singer Featherweight Shop

UPDATE: Was contacted by Jay, one of the Bold developers and he assigned me an associate to work with me. Angele was very helpful and took care of what she could as a temporary fix. She is now looking into a way to fix the issue completely. As things progress, I will upgrade the stars.

Another glitch or two: 1.) after selecting the products to add to the bundle, if you at any time inadvertently hit the "enter" key versus using the mouse to select 'add product', you will be kicked out and have to start all over with your bundle. 2.) If you have a price set that you want your Bundle to be, it doesn't let you do this if the price is not an *exact whole percentage* off the original total price. It overrides and configures your bundle to be an odd amount. (For example, I wanted my bundle to be $59.95, but it kept configuring it to be 29% off, making the Bundle $59.91 - even though I didn't even enter anything in the % off, but only put in my $59.95 price. Once I clicked 'save', the price would override and go back to $59.91.)

This is a weekend, so will await feedback on Monday. Thanks!

**************************************

Paid $25.00 to have Bold Apps set Product Bundles in our store. Once completed I came back to my store to discover they had changed the search function and it is no longer operating properly. Submitted a ticket and sent an email *with an email receipt notification* to make sure it was received (which came back as received). 8 hours later still no reply.

So now, at the top of this Review it says "try contacting the app developer" - so I double check the "ticket" in the initial automated email to see if there are any updates. I am asked to login to view updates. I try that... but it needs a password (which apparently I don't have). Next I try signing up for an account using MY email address only to discover my account is already registered. I try requesting a new password. I am still waiting for that new password reset email to come to my email inbox. (Yes, I checked spam - NOT there.)

Hbitaly

Excellent App very easy to use and Super and friendly customer service.

Yudanshafightwear

- Not compatible with their customer pricing app or at least "not suggested".

- Bundle pricing is not updating in my cart unless I refresh.

- Needed to get the custom install because my shop uses quick-shop.

- Can't delete my bundle.

I'm sure support will help fix these issues but those are issues I'm coming across.

Midorie Garden

This app is very easy to use, after my trial of it. The reason it is not on my e-shop at the moment, is because the time is not right yet, and I have need to tweak certain aspects of my site, which has nothing to do with this Bold app.

Their support team (namely Matthew who I liaised with) was extremely helpful, and I always got a helpful reply from him within the day or shorter.

Give it a try!

Blue Angel Coffee

Great app! Installation was a little daunting so I used the install assist option. Spend the couple dollars for their help and work on your biz rather than installation!

Personalise Your Gifts Uk

Great App and Amazing and friendly customer service.