Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Apparelicious

I tried out this product during the free trial period. I was very happy to find that it delivered everything it said it would. This is a very valuable app and well suited to to my store. What I liked most though was how easy it was to use.

Luxury Erotica

Great app and easy to use, support is very helpful as well.

MATTER

Marty has really been helpful and patience with my questions and HTML help - let him ring the gong already!

Triple T Studios

Another great app from Bold Apps! Works perfectly. I asked for the Liquid installation and the customer service is phenomenal! I highly recommend Product Bundles

VapeRight

Great App! Work as Advertised! Highly recommended;)

Devereux

Very pleased with the bundle functionality and support responsiveness. Highly recommend this app, plus others from Bold Apps.

Jersey TRON

Excellent company to work with! Highly recommended.

befit supplements

************* Five stars are not enough :)

Juice Society

awesome app! easy to use and very helpful

Base 40

This app works perfectly for my online store and the concept behind my online store. They were also very helpful when I called to help with making the app work seamlessly with my online store. I will definitely be on the look out for more Apps from Bold Apps. Great stuff!