Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Outdoorliving

The app works really well however the liquid code update was more complicated that initially expected. The first use of the app also made the product photos wide and elongated which looked weird and not like the examples given. with some internal coding we managed to set maxiumum limitation for the product bundle display width which seems to work really well and now look awesome.
There is a delay of up to 30 mins for any changes within the app to become present on the site which made it difficult during inital testing.
Also we did not know that you can not bundle varients within a product. For example we wanted to bundle our rubber duck so that when customers bought a duck in each colour they recieved a discount. This does not work within the bundle app.
We contacted the developers who replied really quickly and were amazing help and even pointed us towards another app that would do what we desired! PERFECT.
Great help and assistance and now we have it running as we wanted we hope that it will encourage our customers to buy more!

Littlethingsuk

really fantastic support and a very smart app. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who wants to build an offer with their audience and drive greater average order. Fantastic support service too

Edge Mobility System

Great and simple to use app! They even offer a very fast and reasonably priced installation if you're not technically inclined with html, etc. Within 2 days of installing the app, I already had a user take advantage of bundling my two most popular products and saving 10% - Highly recommended!

Treashores

Very awesome, appreciate the help from the team when I have questions. Love how the app transitions into my store. Very happy :)

Haute Chic Boutique

Love this app! I appreciate the time the team took with me getting it set up. I will definitely be using other apps from Bold Apps! Still using this app and I absolutely LOVE it.....

I recommend using this app if you want to grow your business

Voodoovape

All-in-all, a good app.
I chose to have Bold make the required edits to my template files code. This was possible to do myself but having looked at the (even well documented) instructions, it would have taken several hours to complete.
I would have preferred the app not to require editing my theme source which would negate the need to consider these edits when it comes to upgrading or changing my theme in future.
However, the performance and features are, so far meeting my expectations. It works well and does what is promised. One behaviour which took me a short time to accustom to, was that newly configured 'bundles' take a short while to appear and work correctly - this is noted and explained in the user notes.

I required support after the installation, which was promptly and professionally provided. 4/5 :)

Essence North Bay

Very nice app. Great way to push extra sales buy showing bundled items in an item they are already looking at buying. Had a small issue on install nothing big and support fixed right away. and with 3 months of trail time. cant go wrong.

State Shops Legal Inc

Outstanding, the Bundle app! I also downloaded the Marketplace app which I will be implementing on my site today! I've also downloaded the Upsell app! I am so eager to implement that one today as well! Back to the Bundle app; although a little coding was needed but the Bold app made seamless! Now I am just waiting on the revenue to fall in...

Riccardo McKnight

Co-Owner, Smart Electronics Now.Com

His Hers Toys

We just installed the second app from Bold just now these apps are super useful!!! The support team is there every step of the way if you need them and these apps will help monetize your store to another level. I highly recommend using them.

Zodiaccessories

After 2 hours they had already installed and coded it into my account!