Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

The Hippy Clothing Co.

Really really handy app, it's helped us create some fab bundles already. Support from these guys is excellent as always.

Sagebrush Coffee

Loving the app and everything these guys have to offer.

Vessel

Fantastic app. We are now bundling up numerous associated (and non-associated) products to drive sales. Changed our approach to selling on shopify.

Puremade Baby

Easy to use app and helpful on our site. Any support related questions were responded to right away and help in getting setup was also quick and easy. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to offer bundle discounts.

The Table Server

Wonderful app that is an asset to any shopify store. The quick and wonderful customer service is also a plus! The ability to bundle up our tables and offer discounts to our customers will be a great way to boost sales.

Joe Perri
www.thetableserver.com

VIVA-LUXE

Great app, so useful, we could not offer our bundles without it!

MacTown Vape

Great app! Easy to use and really puts the "wow" in a customer. Adds that needed motivation to push a customer towards the upsell. I make my sales count with this app.

Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit

Product Bundles is a great app that allowed me to accomplish what I needed to in my store. Brenden from Bold Apps installed the app in a very timely manner and was very helpful and available for questions. Great app, great service!!

mtrsuperstore

Does what it says it will. Great for up-selling!

Madhatter Clothing

excellent app well worth the money