Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Zodiaccessories

After 2 hours they had already installed and coded it into my account!

Gymvets

This app will work great if you are using the bundles as an upsell. If you want to bundles to be a stand-a-lone product this app will not work.

Test Elle Store

Absolutely TERRIBLE experience with BOLD, who "boldly" denied even installing this app, after it caused all sorts of display problems with my website. I was advised this app would give the ability to offer bundles of items for Black Friday, only to find this does NOT work if any product appears in more than one bundle! The $25 installation charge does not even guarantee them getting things right, as stated they denied even installing. Sadly, this app is unsupported by Shopify which means that should any problems occur, then you are left to resolve them yourself. My advice - Get a developer to do this for you!!!!

(P.S. A one-star rating has been applied because I had to give this to post the review, or I would be applying a minus rating!)

Ova Woman

It's the night before Black Friday and the Bold team has responded to several of my emails right away. I am honestly floored by the customer service. Every email has been incredibly helpful and they guided me through fixing my glitches. I tried setting up the code myself and got most of the way there, but made a few errors that the team helped me fix. Bold's support team is incredible.

Blind Squirrel Publishing

This is a great app and if anyone is looking to sell multiple products at once and then give a discount to boot then this is what you need. Also BOLD are great to work with. I would suggest that if you are not technical, or don't want to fiddle with the installation of the liquid code, then just get them to do it. It's like they have elves just waiting to install the code, and I was up and running the next day. I highly recommend this product for sure - and if you want to see it in action then buy some of my bundled books :-)

Koss Outdoors

Awesome app!! Has saved me from inventory nightmares. Customer support was great and had me up and running in 2 days and responded very quick to my questions.

Frenchie B

The absolute worst "customer service". I paid to have the app installed their team over a month ago and the app is STILL not working. This app has cost my site hundreds of dollars. The "customer service" team did a "trial bundle" on my site and left it on without informing me of this. This allowed multiple customers to order items for free! The customer support team has only responded to my emails and phone calls by saying, "It looks like there is an issue you are having with the app. Is there anything else I can help with" They have done nothing to fix all the issues. I DO NOT recommend this app. So far, it seems like a scam. Extremely disappointed.

Bariatricpal

I don't think you should be calling this app product bundles. It has way too many limitations. You can't list the bundle as a product, it can only be under the products that are within the bundle. You can't list an item that's in one bundle, in another etc etc etc. I understand that you're limited by shopify to some degree but it's very frustrating to find out all of these limitations after I got so excited :) Seems like support is on vaca these days.

Versachalk

Exactly what we needed! really easy to use interface and makes it really easy to up-sell!

The install is a little tough so we paid the $25 to have it put in for us, which is worth it for us

Sokx

Awesome App and stupidly good support!