Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Stock Peluqueria

Good App. Easy to install and configure. Many options!

MissX Pleasure Boutique Australia

I can't wait to see the product bundle in action. It is a feature we've been waiting for a while. Thanks again Bold Apps!

Belong Designs

Marty was great! Very quick feedback and amazing initial service. I see great potential for this app's profitability!

The Raw Food Store - Australia's Raw Food, Sustainable and Eco Friendly Store

Service amazing! Have just installed Product Bundle and it fits into my store so seamlessly! Cant wait to see the results! Sarah

KommonCentz

Hey Folks, I'm getting the hang of this thing and Im lovin it. Product Bundle is really cool. Works great and solved all my problems, we'll not all of them, I still have that little issue with my "shrink". . . .but, Oh well! Keep up the good work guys.

I'm giving you five freakin stars baby!

Jimmy Swagg™ International Eyewear, Apparel & Creative Media House

Great app! Works awesome and they have great customer service

Cor Silver Skincare

Little tricky getting started implementing the code but well worth it. This is a great app very easy to use and extremely valuable for our shop.

I especially value the effort you guys make to ensure the visuals are appealing.

Great work.

WaterCheck.biz

Product Bundles is a great app to create special deals for our customers and to sell more !!! ... Y'all gotta get this app !!! Bold Apps makes it so easy !!!

Southern Home Supply

All of the apps these guys make are amazing. Easy to use, flexible, aesthetically appealing...what more could you want? Yeah it's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I tried the free ones first and there is a reason I got rid of them. Give it a try!

10 Motives Ireland

I wanted an app for my website that I could bundle items together easily and without fuss. I have been only just build my site and have seen so many app developers but these guys products are great! Ive got a few on the my website and all are working great. So easy to use and manage as well. The support and set up that I needed as I am not a tech wiz was seamless.

I hoping for big things from the website and these apps wont do any harm at all. Thanks Boldapps