Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Kosmeausa

Just installed this app which we think will be important for merchandising and increasing sales. We're using the Minimal theme and needed help tweaking the code to make it render correctly. The Bold team was very responsive and got the job done quickly, thanks!

Nuzzard

We've built our store using several Bold Apps, and they all worked great until we went live with the store and switched to the actual store domain. Our server is protected with Cloudflare (which Bold also uses to protect their own servers), but this caused the apps to cease working properly. We've gone back and forth with Bold several times trying to find solutions, but they've finally ceased to answer emails or phone calls. This is a glaring weakness in their product line if they cannot support customers who use the same server security software that they use themselves.

We've begun to run into multiple customer service issues due to our inability to get the apps functioning properly and are going to have to remove all the apps and cancel Bold services. Sadly, there are no other good products in the app store that will fill the void. This causes a fundamental flaw in the way our entire store works. So buyer beware, don't built your business on Bold. You may find yourself left out in the cold.

Provatelequale

The App is an added value for my site and for marketing promotions. When I started to use it, I could configure the HTML code easily following the instructions made by the developers, and when I had a little problem with the app, I received a fast support from Holly!

Audrey Would

I am really enjoying this app so far. It makes online bundling so much easier! I have more learn to maximize this feature for my store, but so far so good! I am finding the app very user-friendly and would definitely recommend it to a friend!

Ojoe Coffee Tea Superfood

Working great so far! Support is even more amazing from Bold

Drivetrain Sports

Bundling was a no-brainer value-add to the way we sell our products. The Product Bundles app is a great solution to accomplish it and is very easy to use. My only off comment is that I wish there was a way to more intuitively lead/prompt the customer towards completing the bundle. Perhaps it's a limitation of my theme, or fact that I am bundling collections not specific products, but as it stands, the customer has to remember to add part II to complete the bundle. But overall otherwise satisfied with functionality and ease of use.

Handyluv Com

nice app , great support..works like a charm

Thehairbin

This app is awesome, a great way to increase sales by bundling products. this app gives me the opportunity to turn your store into a one stop shop....

Worthyandspruce

Just installed the app last night and I had a little difficulty with making it match my store's theme. Michael from Bold was super helpful though and quickly jumped on to the store and sorted it out for me with some custom CSS. Free of charge as well which was great. I'd love it if the app was more customisable straight out of the box but that's the only minor complaint so far. Can't fault them at all on customer service. Thanks!

Sportleash

Great app and even better support. Much appreciated guys, keep up the good work!