Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

BodyMaxNutrition.com

Excellent APP with Excellent Support. Jay and team responded to my email promptly. Excited to see what bundles I can create for our customers.

Lavish Tails

The guys and girls at Bold were great!. The app looks great and the installation was relatively easy. The installation service and support was especially excellent.

Thanks again

Apex Athletic Apparel

So far so good. The layout is simple to use and looks great on my website. Makes it easy for people to bundle items they like and save a little money doing it.

Garage Door Nation

Great app and effective for raising avg. order sizes.

Vinyl Impression

Great App with huge potential! Especially with customisation of the App page available, you can build this right into your store. It will separate you from the competition!

X-Watch

Wow! What a great addition to my store! These guys have great products, and fantastic customer service!

Keep up the great work Team Bold!

[KIT]BOX

The bundle app is a great addition to my store, giving me another opportunity to cross sell to my customers. As always customer support is 1st class. Would definitely recommend to all Shopify users

Avanaa.com

The bundle app is just fantastic. This app is just great for matching cross selling products. It is easy to use and if you encounter any problem. Bold app team is always willing to help their clients with any issue.

KollectionK

You've made new product pages for bundle sales or sets? Just use Bundles App.
Looks good. Easy to setup.

Joseph Nogucci

Very cool new app. These guys installed it immediately and I suggest you pay them to do so, without have to mess with code yourself. Highly recommended app.