Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

10 Motives Ireland

I wanted an app for my website that I could bundle items together easily and without fuss. I have been only just build my site and have seen so many app developers but these guys products are great! Ive got a few on the my website and all are working great. So easy to use and manage as well. The support and set up that I needed as I am not a tech wiz was seamless.

I hoping for big things from the website and these apps wont do any harm at all. Thanks Boldapps

Overhang Ltd

Excellent app, fantastic support. The team at Bold installed all the quick with a day and we were off and running with the app. Already seen some action from our customers as well. Can't recommend it enough.

Vaper Venue

This app works EXACTLY as advertised! Had a minor bug after the initial install but their support team fixed it in MINUTES! Great app and great job BOLD support team! Thank you!

Charming Villain

We use to manually create a section for bundles. Now that we found this app, our workflow has been cut down significantly. We can't wait to try out the other apps that are offered by this amazing company!

2POOD

We use this at http://www.2POOD.com and it is an awesome app. The developers are super friendly and helpful also. I recommend having them install the app. They are very quick, was less than 1 day. http://2pood.myshopify.com

Sports Gadgets Uk

Great App, does everything I need and more, with absolutely A1 superfast support. Very impressed!

Beach Babe Swimwear

Love this app! It's gonna work great for unique sales and specials, also for helping ladies know what products match nicely together. Awesome customer service and fast delivery.( I had there techs do the Liquid Files) thank you for this amazing app!

Loja da In-Libris

Very useful app. Very good support.

Childrenchic

Great app, I love how flexible it is, especially in settings and display options (especially css).

Also, excellent support.

Highly recommend it

Nutraspire

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.