Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

Smith Cornejo

It's great to be able to add bundles of products. Just what I was looking for!

KarensClosetNY

I'm so impressed by The Bold app team! They have helped me a great deal and respond to an inquiry that I have within 24hrs. I use the bundles on items that I am trying to get rid of. My customers get a deal and I make sales, It's a win win. Their prices are very reasonable and i can't wait to see what's next from them! Thank you!

FurlsCrochet

This app is the bomb [dot] com! It's well known that if a customer can get more for less, they'll take the action, and that's exactly what this app makes happen. We immediately noticed the number of large orders skyrocket, and our bottom line couldn't be happier. Thanks Bold Apps!

Layla's Shop

This app is excellent! I'd still request that they add a few features, but overall it works great, is easy to use and customize and looks perfect on my website! I would highly recommend. Their customer service is most excellent as well.

El Camino Bracelets.

Great App. Loads of different ways to use it and easy to operate. Only slight negative point would be that it sometimes take too long to hear back from emails from the app producers.

Punchdrunk Panda

Easy to install and I see a lot of potential in this app. Great customer service as well.

I had to uninstall this since I was informed that given my shop's needs, I've installed the wrong app. Wups! Nonetheless I look forward to using this app in the future.

GymBistro

Great app! U'll be losing out if this app is not installed in your webstore!

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.

The Goodwood Company

Great app - Bold's dev team are helping us install it as we speak as we have a fairly bespoke Shopify store.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

This app is great, it has allowed us to increase our promotion options and has already resulted in a sale. Add to that the bonus of a staff that is actually willing to help and we don't regret the decision at all.