Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Outdoorliving

The app works really well however the liquid code update was more complicated that initially expected. The first use of the app also made the product photos wide and elongated which looked weird and not like the examples given. with some internal coding we managed to set maxiumum limitation for the product bundle display width which seems to work really well and now look awesome.
There is a delay of up to 30 mins for any changes within the app to become present on the site which made it difficult during inital testing.
Also we did not know that you can not bundle varients within a product. For example we wanted to bundle our rubber duck so that when customers bought a duck in each colour they recieved a discount. This does not work within the bundle app.
We contacted the developers who replied really quickly and were amazing help and even pointed us towards another app that would do what we desired! PERFECT.
Great help and assistance and now we have it running as we wanted we hope that it will encourage our customers to buy more!

Voodoovape

All-in-all, a good app.
I chose to have Bold make the required edits to my template files code. This was possible to do myself but having looked at the (even well documented) instructions, it would have taken several hours to complete.
I would have preferred the app not to require editing my theme source which would negate the need to consider these edits when it comes to upgrading or changing my theme in future.
However, the performance and features are, so far meeting my expectations. It works well and does what is promised. One behaviour which took me a short time to accustom to, was that newly configured 'bundles' take a short while to appear and work correctly - this is noted and explained in the user notes.

I required support after the installation, which was promptly and professionally provided. 4/5 :)

Ojoe Coffee Tea Superfood

Working great so far! Support is even more amazing from Bold

Drivetrain Sports

Bundling was a no-brainer value-add to the way we sell our products. The Product Bundles app is a great solution to accomplish it and is very easy to use. My only off comment is that I wish there was a way to more intuitively lead/prompt the customer towards completing the bundle. Perhaps it's a limitation of my theme, or fact that I am bundling collections not specific products, but as it stands, the customer has to remember to add part II to complete the bundle. But overall otherwise satisfied with functionality and ease of use.

Worthyandspruce

Just installed the app last night and I had a little difficulty with making it match my store's theme. Michael from Bold was super helpful though and quickly jumped on to the store and sorted it out for me with some custom CSS. Free of charge as well which was great. I'd love it if the app was more customisable straight out of the box but that's the only minor complaint so far. Can't fault them at all on customer service. Thanks!

Us Travel Alliance

Good on bundles. Would like to speak to support team for more feature. What is a support email, since I submitted two support requests from the website and I didn't get any response ?

Cityborn Nyc

Bundles app is fairly easy to install and use and works pretty seamlessly. My only complaint is that the bundles setup doesn't allow you to add multiple products at once. You have to find products and add them to the bundle one by one, which could be time-consuming for larger bundle offers.

Equilibrium Natural Collections

Great app! And the team at Bold are really helpful and happy to help out. Defiantly recommend getting this app. We absolutely love it!

horsesstore

Support is great!
Installation easy - but I did pay for the installation service.
Product works great! I chose this app over a different option because you actually show the bundle on the product page.
Why not 5 stars? You can only use a product in one bundle, and I haven't found a reason to only use one variation in a bundle (e.g. a red bundle and a separate yellow bundle).
Ivanka @ horses-store.com

Better Beer Kits

I really love the features this adds to Shopify. The ability to bundle seems like it would be standard, so its SO AWESOME that these guys built it for us. Love it! Only wish is that you had somewhat more sophisticated bundle pricing. Would love set amount discounts or ability to just set one product in bundle as free. Still, gotta love what it does give you :)