Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
April 29, 2020

I rate the app itself at a 4 just on customization ease etc. I rate an overall 5 for their customer support. During a time where there are limited staff in various companies. Ihave experienced exceptional if not the best customer support with Bold. Chat is the easiest and quickest way to get my issues addressed and solved. Email works as well but i always prefer the chat. Everyone Ihave dealt with have been curteous, quick to find a solution and when it is out of their hands or knowledge they direct me where to go. Their developers also are quick to fix anything I nor the agent can. running a business always comes with surprise problems i always hope if i do it is with their products (thought seldom is their products are great) just because it is the least stressful to solve.

Breastbud
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 28, 2020

Carter provided me with one of the best customer service. Thanks bold! recommending the app for you!

Drnasal+™
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 27, 2020

I wanted an app that could provide bundles and discounts to customers to increase sales and average order amounts. When I realized the bundles I created weren't installed correctly, Carter from customer support made it really easy for me to fix the problem.

Cocoa40 Inc.
Time spent using app: 23 days
April 24, 2020

Priyanka provided me with excellent service as I tried to figure out how to work this APP. Great customer service.

Eternal Gift Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 16, 2020

Great customer support they will not stop until your problem has been resolved i would definitely recommednd

follotrend
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 16, 2020

Great app and easy to use. The support is also exceptional so I can can highly recommend to anyone looking for this kind of app.

AutoBead
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 16, 2020

Really great app! Helped me a lot with what I was looking for ! Not only that but great support team aswell! Naman helped me a lot !!! Great knowledge and so kind

Versalion
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited April 14, 2020

I used the app to make a bundle with our product, and it already gave us 10 $50 sales within the the first day! We use it as an up sell for our popular products, and it has been very successful for us. This is a not a product to rely on if you are not attracting clients already, but assists very well when there is a structured marketing in place. Customer service was very responsive as well, and Naman gave me the information I needed.

21 Day Meal Plan
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited April 4, 2020

Thank you for the so desirable customer support feedback! Much appreciated.

Eweric
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 4, 2020

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site. Naman answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.
2 reviews in 1 day? You're probably saying.. "no way this guy exists", right? But i'll be damned.. Bold Bundles did it again and are fixing my problems. Vighnesh guided me through this issue like they were carrying a wounded bird through fire. Thanks Vignesh! You really saved my Mix and Match issues. Hope to meet the entire team one day at a time through this Chat box.

Graham Cracker