Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Versalion

Really great app! Helped me a lot with what I was looking for ! Not only that but great support team aswell! Naman helped me a lot !!! Great knowledge and so kind

21 Day Meal Plan

I used the app to make a bundle with our product, and it already gave us 10 $50 sales within the the first day! We use it as an up sell for our popular products, and it has been very successful for us. This is a not a product to rely on if you are not attracting clients already, but assists very well when there is a structured marketing in place. Customer service was very responsive as well, and Naman gave me the information I needed.

Eweric

Thank you for the so desirable customer support feedback! Much appreciated.

Graham Cracker

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site. Naman answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.
2 reviews in 1 day? You're probably saying.. "no way this guy exists", right? But i'll be damned.. Bold Bundles did it again and are fixing my problems. Vighnesh guided me through this issue like they were carrying a wounded bird through fire. Thanks Vignesh! You really saved my Mix and Match issues. Hope to meet the entire team one day at a time through this Chat box.

Inergy Solar

Carter was the man! He got our store up and running super fast. I asked way too many questions and he was quick to answer them all.

hoodtheory

Carter was a customer support who helped me the setting up of a bundle I had created using Bold Bundles. He was very patient, and gave me great instructions on how to solve my problem. This is a great app I would recommend any shopify customer to use.

Ultimate Insurance Shorts™️

This app greatly increases AOV. Great customer support makes it a dream to use. Jade from Bold Bundles was very helpful in helping me with app optimization.

purelyelizabeth

Incredible product, easy to use, & top-notch customer service. Naman, in particular, was extremely knowledgable and was a big help in answering all my questions.

Humarian

I was having an issue where depending on how the customer got to the checkout with the bundle product, they would either see the discount code area or not. I messaged support and immediately the rep, Cody, know exactly what I was talking about and how to fix it. He walked me through the whole thing! I did not have to worry about anything. Great app, great support!

Hi Brazil Market

Any time I have to download an App is frustrating but with Bold Bundles it was easy and very intuitive. I love the chat for customer support, today Abhi help me, they answer quick and work side by side until any question/issue is solved. So far I had a good experience, hope to sell more to cover the cost for the App, a little pricey for a small business like mine but so far a good experience!