Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Unbroken Wodfitters

Great app! Does exactly what we wanted. We can now bundle in free bonus items with items we wish to promote (as bundled sets).

WildlifeTag.com

This app is awesome! I used the install service and it was done prompt and well. The interface is well done and very easy to navigate. You can tell this company has a lot of experience in creating quality apps. A++++

Stock Peluqueria

Location Spain

Good App. Easy to install and configure. Many options!

MissX Pleasure Boutique Australia

Location Australia

I can't wait to see the product bundle in action. It is a feature we've been waiting for a while. Thanks again Bold Apps!

Belong Designs

Marty was great! Very quick feedback and amazing initial service. I see great potential for this app's profitability!

The Raw Food Store - Australia's Raw Food, Sustainable and Eco Friendly Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Service amazing! Have just installed Product Bundle and it fits into my store so seamlessly! Cant wait to see the results! Sarah

KommonCentz

Hey Folks, I'm getting the hang of this thing and Im lovin it. Product Bundle is really cool. Works great and solved all my problems, we'll not all of them, I still have that little issue with my "shrink". . . .but, Oh well! Keep up the good work guys.

I'm giving you five freakin stars baby!

Jimmy Swagg™ International Eyewear, Apparel & Creative Media House

Great app! Works awesome and they have great customer service

Cor Silver Skincare

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Little tricky getting started implementing the code but well worth it. This is a great app very easy to use and extremely valuable for our shop.

I especially value the effort you guys make to ensure the visuals are appealing.

Great work.

WaterCheck.biz

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Product Bundles is a great app to create special deals for our customers and to sell more !!! ... Y'all gotta get this app !!! Bold Apps makes it so easy !!!