Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
October 2, 2013

Fantastic app. Just solved a ton of problems for me.

www.gummybabies.com.au
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 30, 2013

Great app - and priced right. Just one "bundle" sale a month pays for the cost. But the best part is the customer service. I am LOST when it comes to installing these things, and Ron just jumped in and mad it happen for me. Many thanks and I think this one will be a winner!

The Sikh Bookshelf
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 27, 2013

Great app and great customer service

White Rhino Products
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 25, 2013

Excellent APP with Excellent Support. Jay and team responded to my email promptly. Excited to see what bundles I can create for our customers.

BodyMaxNutrition.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 18, 2013

The guys and girls at Bold were great!. The app looks great and the installation was relatively easy. The installation service and support was especially excellent.

Thanks again

Lavish Tails
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 16, 2013

So far so good. The layout is simple to use and looks great on my website. Makes it easy for people to bundle items they like and save a little money doing it.

Apex Athletic Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 13, 2013

Great app and effective for raising avg. order sizes.

Garage Door Nation
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
September 13, 2013

Great App with huge potential! Especially with customisation of the App page available, you can build this right into your store. It will separate you from the competition!

Vinyl Impression
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 13, 2013

Wow! What a great addition to my store! These guys have great products, and fantastic customer service!

Keep up the great work Team Bold!

X-Watch
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 13, 2013

The bundle app is a great addition to my store, giving me another opportunity to cross sell to my customers. As always customer support is 1st class. Would definitely recommend to all Shopify users

[KIT]BOX