Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Charming Villain

We use to manually create a section for bundles. Now that we found this app, our workflow has been cut down significantly. We can't wait to try out the other apps that are offered by this amazing company!

2POOD

We use this at http://www.2POOD.com and it is an awesome app. The developers are super friendly and helpful also. I recommend having them install the app. They are very quick, was less than 1 day. http://2pood.myshopify.com

Sports Gadgets Uk

Great App, does everything I need and more, with absolutely A1 superfast support. Very impressed!

Beach Babe Swimwear

Love this app! It's gonna work great for unique sales and specials, also for helping ladies know what products match nicely together. Awesome customer service and fast delivery.( I had there techs do the Liquid Files) thank you for this amazing app!

Kaldi's Coffee

Great app. Easy to install and bundles are simple to set up. We've had good success with customers adding additional items on to their orders.

L.A. Lens

If you are looking to push bundle buying this is an essential for your website. It is very easy to set up and an effective way to increase you potential revenue!

Loja da In-Libris

Very useful app. Very good support.

Childrenchic

Great app, I love how flexible it is, especially in settings and display options (especially css).

Also, excellent support.

Highly recommend it

Nutraspire

Product Bundles has allowed me to create some great bundles for customers with higher price points and better profit margins, overall its been a great addition to our Nutraspire website.

BeautyZone Vietnam

That's great. It's realy make my customer more crary. Thank you.