Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Shopify's Original Bundle App

Paint Therapie

Our site hasn't gone live yet - but Bold Apps installed it quickly, support has been good so far. Really simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do.

The Goodwood Company

Great app - Bold's dev team are helping us install it as we speak as we have a fairly bespoke Shopify store.

KROM Kendama

So far an easily workable app that allows me to do exactly what I want in creating the best deals for my customers. Thumbs up on all aspects.

Soaring Heart Natural Bed Company

This app is great, it has allowed us to increase our promotion options and has already resulted in a sale. Add to that the bonus of a staff that is actually willing to help and we don't regret the decision at all.

Cigar Manor

Support has been fantastic. We paid the team to modify our liquid, it was done quickly. Now we look forward to creating some bundles to offer our customers discounts!

Lemon & Line, LLC

Really great app.

Seamless integration and very good customer support. If you are looking for a bundler app, that actually works, this is the one.

Thanks guys.

Daily Nutrition

We us just about every app Bold Apps has made and love them. We just recently installed Prodcut Bundles and had them help us install it on our site. I thought it would take 3-5 business days but they got it done on a Saturday which was awesome.

Shop.AZTPOS

We have been using this BUNDLE app and it has been easy to set up and easy to use for us. This APP is a big help to us and I will recommend it to anyone.

FoxyMango

Definitely recommend this app! Needed help from Bold team to get it working within my theme but eventually it was up and running and within the 2-week trial I got a bundle order. So the app already paid for itself for a couple of months! I was wanting to do bundles before this app came along but didn't want the manual inventory management hassles, and now that issue is solved thanks to Product Bundles.

www.gummybabies.com.au

Fantastic app. Just solved a ton of problems for me.