Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Petal Leaf Everyday Essentials

Love this app! It allows you to create any type of bundle you wish to sell and allows for easy viewing. The customer service is outstanding! Whenever I have had an issue they are quick to answer and fix the problem! I definitely recommend this app if you are looking to sell product bundles.

Ital Market

Excelente servicio al cliente. Pratibha me atendió y fue muy rápida y amable.

Eternal Rebellion

Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. They also have an app for literally everything you need for your store. Highly recommend.

Clivedicks Co Nz

Installed the App yesterday and in the process of configuring the product, found a glitch in the cart view . Due to the time difference,logged an open ticket. Contacted the team on 'Live' Chat and the customer service rep updated me the app specialist was working on the issue. Within the hour the problem was resolved. Awesome customer service guys !!!! Keep up the good work.

Nostara

This product was everything we were looking for as our site matured and we needed to offer more compelling offers for our customers. Despite a slight install problem, the support team were very quick to react and super helpful in getting us started. We are very pleased with the new promotional options we can offer our customers. Thoroughly recommended!

Pacific Coast Outlet

App is great the look of the bundles is very clean.

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Giasof Health

Just installed the app and I'm happy with what I'm getting.
Mr. Parminder is really helping me a lot with regards the minor css setup that I wanted to achieve! Thanks man!

Organicgrains Com

Just installed the app to created a gift box for our products. Seems like a good working app with minimal code adjustments... Guri helped me with a few variant questions I had and was very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks Guri!

And Above All

I had a problem with the installation so I contacted support on a Saturday. In the robot response email, it said that they would do the install for me. It should take around 24 hours. When I woke this morning I had an email telling me that the install was completed. This was far less than the 24 hours (I am not counting the weekend) to address and fix the issue. I think that if this is typical of customer service I am impressed! I made a few bundles just to test it out and all works as expected. I would recommend Product Bundles to any and all who ask. Thanks!!!