Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

PicaPicaBeauty

Aside of the fact the app has amazing features to increase your AOV, There is one person working for BOLD who deserves all the recognition they can get - CODY! What an absolute gem. Not only has he gone above and beyond to help me out with all of my questions, led me through all the steps, but has been an absolute pleasure to talk to all the way through, even in such a stressful week right before Black Friday! Customer service with this app is quick and efficient, once again thumbs up for all the wonderful work that you do!I would like to add Paul to my review as he helped me in a pressing matter-he was great at it-super quick and knowledgeable!Thank you

HVAC Surplus

I've built a lot of eCommerce sites using Shopify, and I'm pretty much always using a Bold App to help boost sales. At the end of the day, the apps are paying for themselves. Excellent customer service, Guri was extremely helpful when I needed some assistance, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any Bold app - thanks!

Liwa Street

Product Bundles are a great way to increase the sales. We are working more closely with the app to get the most out of it. The Bold support team are also nice people. They gave us a good assistance in installing the code.

Honor Things

Great app, super easy to use. Bold have great support as usual too. Thanks so much guys, really enjoying the upsell app!

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

I installed this app as a recommendation from a friend, and it has been great so far. Their support has been very valuable and did not have to do anything more than a couple of clicks for its installation. Thanks guys.

O2 Natural Recovery

Bold has the most amazing customer service! Rifat specifically helped fix an issue for us that was highly necessary to get done that same day for a client. We are overly grateful for his help and fast service!

Thank you!!!

Meat House Panama

Great APP and Awesome Support! Thank you BOLD team for the excellent job. Bundles are truly an AOV Maximizer and Bold got your back.

DUDE Clothing

We use the app to bundle like minded products and it really helps to increase the average order values.

Zoe Fine Art

The customer service I got from Charles when installing this app was so helpful and he made things easy to understand and guided me through the process! I'm excited to use this app and just knowing that the people on the other side are there and ready to help already gives me such confidence in using it!

Blue Snow Castle

is app is really making the bundling part user friendly and i cant wait to see how well it gets people to buy more from my