Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. Get it for Black Friday.

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

I installed this app as a recommendation from a friend, and it has been great so far. Their support has been very valuable and did not have to do anything more than a couple of clicks for its installation. Thanks guys.

O2 Natural Recovery

Bold has the most amazing customer service! Rifat specifically helped fix an issue for us that was highly necessary to get done that same day for a client. We are overly grateful for his help and fast service!

Thank you!!!

Meat House Panama

Great APP and Awesome Support! Thank you BOLD team for the excellent job. Bundles are truly an AOV Maximizer and Bold got your back.

DUDE Clothing

We use the app to bundle like minded products and it really helps to increase the average order values.

Zoe Fine Art

The customer service I got from Charles when installing this app was so helpful and he made things easy to understand and guided me through the process! I'm excited to use this app and just knowing that the people on the other side are there and ready to help already gives me such confidence in using it!

Blue Snow Castle

is app is really making the bundling part user friendly and i cant wait to see how well it gets people to buy more from my

BellyBinder

Just purchased the product bundles app as it looked like a great tool for promotions. I had a few small problems but managed to get on a live chat with Val from the support team and she walked me through the process no problem , great service and a great product. highly recommend this to anyone serious about marketing promotions :)

Dedcool

We have used the Bold Bundles app on multiple clients stores and cannot say enough about it. The APP is great--as well as does everything we need it to. Even more so, the customer service is unbelievable!!!! Fast, courteous and highly effective. In our case we were under an extreme deadline and their representatives Parminder and Hoang couldn't have been better. They went above-and-beyond to help us and meet our client's urgent deadline/need. HIGHLY recommend the app!

Koopwel Nl

Great customer service. Thank you!

Ae114

Excellent app, and excellent customer support.