Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Product Bundles Designed for Shopify. The Original Bundle App

Exode Voyages

A beautiful app for me; Makes bundling easily and gives more value to my offer. They also have a great support team! They called me even i'm doing my business in Africa to assist me, so a Big thanks to M.C for the support and the call and all bold support team who ever helped me :)

Galacticretail

Amazing App that makes bundling super easy and gives a professional look to the store. Also they have a great support team! shout out to (Mohit) for the flawless support when I needed it :D

Ddeez 2

After trying several bundle apps i would have to say that u am very satisfied
from the Bold bundle app, its working great
the team at bold is very professional and responsive

very commanded!
Hila

Woof Suits

Great App! But had trouble at first trying to install the code but Mohit (the man himself!) from the support team put the code right and put extra effort in to make sure the app was working properly and looked good on the website.

Currently the only bundle app that delivers in my opinion!

Elevated Vaping

Amazing App. We had a few minor issues with the installation but Bold went seriously above and beyond to help us fix everything. I couldn't imagine a more helpful/responsive support team. The app is now working very well and we look forward to using more Bold apps as we need them. Thanks so much guys, you rock!

Flip Bin

Really love the app and the accompanying support for those things that need a little tweaking or that are difficult to understand and implement. High Fives!

Blue Lagoon Skincare

So far so good. Changed to this bundle app after running into issues with another one and am very pleased with the simple design and ease of use. Great customer service as well - thank you Cam and Tiff

Maylwear

Easy to use, and I have very nice support from not only this app but the developers of all Bold apps. Easy to reach and you can ask them for help about anything in the shop!

Toyscases

This is a must have app. Creating bundles is so easy with the app. And the increase in sales because of it is amazing.

Xanithe

I needed something that allows me to easily add similar handpicked items in a bundle without wasting much time fixing them up and that would look appealing on the product pages. I had to try few ones before I found the Product Bundle am I will never change it to anything.

The beat thing with your support was that there was no need for any. The app is really easy to install and to use. Keep it up!