Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

Screwitstore

Be careful trying to install to some themes. I just tried to upload and it destroyed my shoptimized theme!

Amazingoils

6 days later-paid for integration-no response from Bold-tired of waiting-going with a different bundles....and waiting for a refund for the money I paid for integration. Now 3 weeks and no response from Bold-no refund either.

Vital Survivalist

Does not work with OBerlo , the orders will not show up in oberlo and you will never know until your customers call back sceaming

Tahoeshirt Com

They shouldn't get even one star. What the ignorants! They broke my shopify and they charged me for it. During the installation they broke the header and they didnt test it. I wrote few emails nothing. I don't even want to test it. If this is what they offer - NOOO - thank you. You are lame.

Zeeayurveda

Useless app, difficult to operate, not proper & prompt support is provided. In the name of support, they try to sell more app. Even customer purchased the single item from the bundle price.

Bendergloves

App seems good on paper but once installed it created variants and messed up all of our inventory. We have over 1,000 different variants with almost 10,000 in inventory. Now we get the opportunity to count every single thing again. All other shops, please be careful...this app just set us back two weeks. I wouldn't use this again if they paid me to. Absolute junk.

Update 9/1420 - We installed this app again, thinking 2+ years later things would be better. NOPE! Same exact thing happened. I even reached out pre-install and they were supposed to install it on a backup theme. They did not, and it went live without our knowing. It created 26 new variants for each product, discounted products, and put inventory into products that we've been out of for over a year. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. I've learned my lesson this time...will never use this one again. I'm not even sure how Shopify allows them to sell it.

Yayvo 2

Forced Review. We are still testing the ap and would give a review when gone through all the features.

Rgg Edu

Crashed our site and support was rude/unresponsive. They did not even apologize. Could have been a disaster, but eventually things got fixed after a few hours of frantic. They asked for backend support and may have caused irreversible damage.

The Juniper Club

Clunky.
Really unattractive back screen to load bundles, instructions not clear.
Support.....hmm must be pressing the wrong button as sitting waiting around for a chat support specialist to appear and nothing, this was after waiting all day for an email reply.
Result - ditching it and going elsewhere.

UPDATE - requested it be removed as the liquid update has wiped all the prices from my products. Really displeased with whole process, store is basically useless until this is fixed.

Have requested refund of cost of app and liquid install as per their promise....watch this space!

UPDATE 2 - To be fair responded and sorted within 30 mins and they are looking into it. Impressed with swift service this time and that has been fixed. Refund issued.

Burn 28

Totally destructive app. My shop has been down for 4 days because their liquid code didn't work and I've been on the phone with Shopify trying to fix it. Avoid this app at all costs.