Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bundles & Buy One Get One App.

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Lash Snob

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app has most of the features but has two glaring oversights. First, They limit the number of items that can be added to a bundle to 3 items. Secondly, this app does not allow you to choose variants of a product which renders bundling useless.

Gosh Badass Club

Location France
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Tried it. Fucked all my website. Please stop developping apps...

Check6clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Installed this app but decided it didn't suit my branding so I attempted to uninstall it........ All of a sudden all of my watches were available for FREE which wouldn't change even though the edit page said their original price.

Also a new variant had been added to every single product I had which was the discounted price if it had of been added to the 'bundle' using the app

Well...... People had managed to quickly buy these products with the lower variant of about $10-15

Im sure the app works amazingly installed so Im not reviewing that, I am reviewing trying to get rid of it which was a TOTAL full day of dramas!

Screwitstore

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Be careful trying to install to some themes. I just tried to upload and it destroyed my shoptimized theme!

Amazingoils

Location Australia

6 days later-paid for integration-no response from Bold-tired of waiting-going with a different bundles....and waiting for a refund for the money I paid for integration. Now 3 weeks and no response from Bold-no refund either.

Vital Survivalist

Time spent using app About 1 month

Does not work with OBerlo , the orders will not show up in oberlo and you will never know until your customers call back sceaming

Tahoeshirt Com

They shouldn't get even one star. What the ignorants! They broke my shopify and they charged me for it. During the installation they broke the header and they didnt test it. I wrote few emails nothing. I don't even want to test it. If this is what they offer - NOOO - thank you. You are lame.

Zeeayurveda

Location India

Useless app, difficult to operate, not proper & prompt support is provided. In the name of support, they try to sell more app. Even customer purchased the single item from the bundle price.

Bendergloves

App seems good on paper but once installed it created variants and messed up all of our inventory. We have over 1,000 different variants with almost 10,000 in inventory. Now we get the opportunity to count every single thing again. All other shops, please be careful...this app just set us back two weeks. I wouldn't use this again if they paid me to. Absolute junk.

Update 9/1420 - We installed this app again, thinking 2+ years later things would be better. NOPE! Same exact thing happened. I even reached out pre-install and they were supposed to install it on a backup theme. They did not, and it went live without our knowing. It created 26 new variants for each product, discounted products, and put inventory into products that we've been out of for over a year. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me. I've learned my lesson this time...will never use this one again. I'm not even sure how Shopify allows them to sell it.

Yayvo 2

Forced Review. We are still testing the ap and would give a review when gone through all the features.