Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Frenchie B

The absolute worst "customer service". I paid to have the app installed their team over a month ago and the app is STILL not working. This app has cost my site hundreds of dollars. The "customer service" team did a "trial bundle" on my site and left it on without informing me of this. This allowed multiple customers to order items for free! The customer support team has only responded to my emails and phone calls by saying, "It looks like there is an issue you are having with the app. Is there anything else I can help with" They have done nothing to fix all the issues. I DO NOT recommend this app. So far, it seems like a scam. Extremely disappointed.

Bariatricpal

I don't think you should be calling this app product bundles. It has way too many limitations. You can't list the bundle as a product, it can only be under the products that are within the bundle. You can't list an item that's in one bundle, in another etc etc etc. I understand that you're limited by shopify to some degree but it's very frustrating to find out all of these limitations after I got so excited :) Seems like support is on vaca these days.

Stevens Water

Support is very slow--took 3 days to get a response. Also the inability to include a product in more than one bundle makes this incredibly overpriced and these combined are what I'm basing my rating on.

Pikoshirts

Worst app ever award! This app created bundle SKU's for all of our 500+ products and lost sales. All of which had to be removed—by hand—after uninstalling the app.

How about a big red button that says "WARNING: This will create new SKU's for all of your products"?!?

Birdwell Beach Britches

Quite simply - this app didn't work for us. The setup was very manual and required an extremely long synch process. Once synched it never worked properly. Our bundle special was live on our site (but not working properly) with no easy ability to turn it off so we lost a few hundred dollars while we figured out what was going on. If you're willing to dedicate a lot of time and resources to figuring this out and your website structure is very simple it may work for you, unfortunately we weren't in that camp.

Flex Watches

Most embarrassing performing app on Black Friday I've ever seen. Crashed the entire day and ruined our sale. So pathetic. Highly advise against it as you cannot fully uninstall the app after.

Horrible customer support as well. Non existent in fact. Use Simple Sale for an easy to use discount app.

Oh and BOLD, RESPOND TO EMAILS!

Saraf Furniture

Worst App and WORST Support, there is a bug which is changing the price of the product and thus giving unintended discount to customer without the knowledge of the seller,
When we reported this to support, its been about 2 weeks and they are just stalling by saying that they cant understand the problem, We have sent them screenshots, addad as staff, but they just cant understand the simple problem,
theya are just stalling by saying that as they cant understand or rectify is BUG.

PLEASE AVOID USING THIS APP, IT CHANGES PRODUCT PRICES HAPAZARDLY !!
SERIOUS BUG