Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
April 11, 2018

Installation was ok as they were able to add in the code when given admin access. Design of the widget can be improved as it looks quite dated. After almost a month, I wanted to delete the app but when I did so, my customers were unable to purchase the products which I had used in setting up bundles. So I reinstalled it and contacted the team, and they removed the code from my site.

After they had removed the code, I realise the images for the products that I had used in setting up bundles have duplicate images. E.g if my product initially had 3 images, it now has 9 images. I had to scan through my products and individually remove the extra images.

Never really had a bad comment on any shopify app before, but this app is definitely glitchy and you may end up wasting a lot of time to solve problems even when you want to remove the app. Be careful if you want to install it.

The Golden Concepts
Singapore
Time spent using app: 28 days
March 30, 2018

Very Bad since our gift could be edit and can't fix

Swissvitamy
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 29 days
February 8, 2018

Stay away of this app
I have deleted the product bundle test because it was visible from my website viewers (they don't tell how to hide it) and it caused a huge bug
I have written them twice still no answer since 48 hours and my store is unavailable since all that time
This absolutely not professional compared to other apps that reply max few hours later
If you want to loose all your customers install this app

Zoomavenue
Luxembourg
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 29, 2018

The app has most of the features but has two glaring oversights. First, They limit the number of items that can be added to a bundle to 3 items. Secondly, this app does not allow you to choose variants of a product which renders bundling useless.

Lash Snob
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 17, 2017

Tried it. Fucked all my website. Please stop developping apps...

Gosh Badass Club
France
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Edited November 1, 2017

Installed this app but decided it didn't suit my branding so I attempted to uninstall it........ All of a sudden all of my watches were available for FREE which wouldn't change even though the edit page said their original price.

Also a new variant had been added to every single product I had which was the discounted price if it had of been added to the 'bundle' using the app

Well...... People had managed to quickly buy these products with the lower variant of about $10-15

Im sure the app works amazingly installed so Im not reviewing that, I am reviewing trying to get rid of it which was a TOTAL full day of dramas!

Check6clothing
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 13, 2017

Be careful trying to install to some themes. I just tried to upload and it destroyed my shoptimized theme!

Screwitstore
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Edited August 11, 2017

6 days later-paid for integration-no response from Bold-tired of waiting-going with a different bundles....and waiting for a refund for the money I paid for integration. Now 3 weeks and no response from Bold-no refund either.

Amazingoils
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 12, 2017

Does not work with OBerlo , the orders will not show up in oberlo and you will never know until your customers call back sceaming

Vital Survivalist
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 27, 2017

They shouldn't get even one star. What the ignorants! They broke my shopify and they charged me for it. During the installation they broke the header and they didnt test it. I wrote few emails nothing. I don't even want to test it. If this is what they offer - NOOO - thank you. You are lame.

Tahoeshirt Com